Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top Most Influential Rappers

Wayne- just look at today's young rappers. Them Wayne kids

Pac- Pac image became one of the most marketable for record labels. That whole street/ ladies man shit.

Rakim- I wasn't around, but it seems like he was the first super lyrical complex emcee

Outkast- I noticed ALOT of rappers who came out during that southern explosion in the early 2000s mentioned them as a big influence

T-pain- I know he sang, but he also rapped and is responsible for the auto-tune shit everyone on

NWA- I know is 6...but they responsible for the gangsta route that rap never looked back from...i know ice-t n other people were doing it before, but they put that shit on the GLOBAL map

Wayne- just look at today's young rappers. Them Wayne kids

Pac- Pac image became one of the most marketable for record labels. That whole street/ ladies man shit.

Rakim- I wasn't around, but it seems like he was the first super lyrical complex emcee

Outkast- I noticed ALOT of rappers who came out during that southern explosion in the early 2000s mentioned them as a big influence

T-pain- I know he sang, but he also rapped and is responsible for the auto-tune shit everyone on

NWA- I know is 6...but they responsible for the gangsta route that rap never looked back from...i know ice-t n other people were doing it before, but they put that shit on the GLOBAL map

@Beta ..im funny how, like a clown? Lol

Back