Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Too Many Women Want to Be Married...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
...but you're walking in the spirit of "girlfriend"

What's yall thoughts on this?

Now I know some of yall have your issues with religion, but aside from that...the message kinda makes sense.

I've always said that a lot women who claim they wanna get married, only want the TITLE. Don't really wanna put in the work to make a marriage succeed. But that's from my personal experience.

To quote op who posted the IG...

"Do some single women want husbands but refuse to give up their own immature habits or ways of thinking?"

Let's discuss.

its both....

i think both parties dont want to put in the work to have something good.

too much entitlement to have marriages now.

chicks dont want to work and be stay at home wives while the man works but he works too much but if he dont work to supply her luxury habit then he aint shit but she refuses to get a job.
dudes want a virgin who knows how to fuck and suck and if the best looking woman who can hold them down when needed and treat him like a king even tho he not carrying himself like a king.

and neither wants to deal with anything and will bounce at the first sign of trouble.

we are living in entitled and selfish times.

I never cared for marriage. I’ve always wanted to just be with someone that made me happy. Most time when marriage was brought up in conversations it was solely focused on the dress, the ring, the ceremony. It was rarely about anything else. Idgaf about none of that shit!

While with my ex, he did change my views as far as not being opposed to it. I would get married(courthouse) but it isn’t required.

Ciara got dragged although i dont think she was trying to carry anybody. But i think folks go way too deep in these conparisons between wife and girlfriend. All you have to say us dont invest in somebody thats not fully invested in you. This pastor was like men know a wife when they see it and thats not true lol

Ciara got dragged although i dont think she was trying to carry anybody. But i think folks go way too deep in these conparisons between wife and girlfriend. All you have to say us dont invest in somebody thats not fully invested in you. This pastor was like men know a wife when they see it and thats not true lol
there is a bit of truth to it.

and i dont think ciara of all people should be saying anything.

chicks was supporting her for getting with russell...she should just be happy with that.

see how niggas turn on their base.

exactly just sounds like some shit he thought he could get away with because people dont see past the prestige of his title. that shit is stupid look around

exactly just sounds like some shit he thought he could get away with because people dont see past the prestige of his title. that shit is stupid look around
why dont you think a person cant see wifey material in someone?

if we know aint shit people then it just makes sense that we can see wifey material.

im not saying off just looks and eyesight.

I honestly don't see what's the issue with what she posted.

Since when did it become a problem to take advice from someone who's married, and telling you what you might have to do to achieve it?

I honestly don't see what's the issue with what she posted.

Since when did it become a problem to take advice from someone who's married, and telling you what you might have to do to achieve it?
ciara is a bird.
russell is the more laid back type dude. thats how she got married.

i dont want to take nothing from the dude, but she found a sucka..

i dont see an issue with too many women wanting to be married

i see a problem with too many women not willing to put in the work to be married then stay married

and i dont think ciara of all people should be saying anything.

chicks was supporting her for getting with russell...she should just be happy with that.

see how niggas turn on their base.
it's black women who were supporting her when her one shot at respectability was getting mocked or spoken of as a low point for Russell. she really is turning on her base lol

i also see too many women that are in love with the idea of being married vs actually being married

America or Western culture in general has indoctrinated folks into thinking that "Happily Ever After" is the end all be all

After the ring and ceremony...after all the guests leave...after the honeymoon...

You still have to deal with real life shit with a real live person.

@AP21 its not just women who have that problem. Men are just as guilty

America or Western culture in general has indoctrinated folks into thinking that "Happily Ever After" is the end all be all

After the ring and ceremony...after all the guests leave...after the honeymoon...

You still have to deal with real life shit with a real live person.

@AP21 its not just women who have that problem. Men are just as guilty

agreed brother

i dont see an issue with too many women wanting to be married

i see a problem with too many women not willing to put in the work to be married then stay married

i also see too many women that are in love with the idea of being married vs actually being married

SPEAK THE GOSPEL REV. AP21!! AMEN!

Back