Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tons of Grasshopers Plague Las Vegas

This reminded me of some of the sadistic shit me and my lil bro used to do as kids

One time we found a grasshopper in the backyard, kicked an ant pile, then dropped the grasshopper in it. Nigga got devoured.

Lol I used to do shit just like this. Id kill they ass then drop them in any hill to see how quick ants would get on that ass, they normally would stay focused for a while before tho lol. Uses to throw them niggas in tar too to see if they could escape.

Man fuck all that. A swarm of something pops up at a random place every year.

Never popped up anywhere I lived and hoping to keep it this way.

Literally just came back from 7-11 around the block from the crib, they're not that bad over this way but that still didn't stop one from landing on my head right as I walked in the store.

A few days ago I went out to the van and there was a swarm of them in the parking lot but they were gone the next day. For some reason it's really bad on the strip but not that bad elsewhere.

Man fuck all that. A swarm of something pops up at a random place every year.

Never popped up anywhere I lived and hoping to keep it this way.

A few years ago we had a gigantic swarm of bees hovering over my neighborhood. Everyone had to stay inside for about 15 minutes until it headed west towards the strip. Shit was crazy as fuck.

oh, last night on the news they said there's also a swarms of stinkbugs growing around the valley as well.

The real problem is that we've basically been terraforming the area. This is the desert, we're supposed to have desert shit out here. But, because we have so many transplants from back east or and whatnot, there's areas where there's grass and other vegetation that's not native to Nevada and that brings along with it pests that are not native. I guess Vegas never had much of a problem with mosquito's until recently because we have so many homes with pools that haven't been properly maintained. I've been getting lit up by them muhfuckas lately because of it.

Back