Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tone up or is she fine?

Never said you were being serious about it, just that you posted it.

Now, you could've been trolling.......or it could've been a typo and you didn't realize it, but I definitely saw it.
You saw 31

LOOOOLOOLLOLOLOL y'all be shitting on niggas for not having x amount of money, complain about a nigga's clothes/shoes, the job he work, how many kids he got, how many bitches he fucked etc but as soon as a nigga ask you to have some accountability about your health it's a problem LOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLLLL

In a perfect world Kandy in a perfect world. But you with these IG broads and Dr Miami the competition is stiff AF and it's easier for niggas to get box now it ain't the 90s no more boo.....

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

Bill Cosby gif Allergens posted.gif

But I’m still learning about Canadians.

Speaking of which......

@Sion

Have ever you run into Lady Toronto or Kay.....(not Kai) up there?

Lady Toronto might be before your time, but I think you were on the old site when Kay was there.

Last edited:
My wife stay having something to say about titties while we're watching My 600lb Life. Nine times out of ten it's about their shit being small or extended back flaps.

That's a weird fetish b

594023.jpg

I respect you @Black_Samson for assisting your wife after "Pumping a baby in her" Lol. I thought that was cute.

As Far as the body in question. I have found many women with said body attractive AF!

And presently, I run with a couple with similar body types. Folks tend to try and figure us out based on our bodies.

I'm a 38 year old granny with 6 babies and I dare someone TRY and talk sh*t about my saggy titties.

I'll take the sagg, Fupa and every stretch mark for them dang kids any day and I'm proud. However, I do exercise and TRY to eat better.

I agree with the idea of working out and taking care of your body. However , being SKINNY, or MUSCULAR doesn't reflect "healthiness" All of the time either.

Back