Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tisha Campbell Claims She Was Almost Abducted

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
Last edited:
Even though she's lying I don't see how women use uber, they have no clue who they getting in the car with
Uber isn't the problem

Also, it's real time using your GPS location so that they know you got to the location you entered for a quote and they have an option on the app to alert the Uber or the authorities if at any time you feel in danger

Even though she's lying I don't see how women use uber, they have no clue who they getting in the car with

I mean at least with Uber women get the picture of the driver, tag number, make and model of the car they are getting in. Also have the ability to cancel said ride if they not comfortable with the way the driver looks to them.

With a regular cab company they don't get any of that.

Uber isn't the problem

Also, it's real time using your GPS location so that they know you got to the location you entered for a quote and they have an option on the app to alert the Uber or the authorities if at any time you feel in danger

never used Uber but Lyft does something similar as well

I did Uber/Lyft on weekends for a few years. Some people are so damn irresponsible. They just assume when they get in the car that’s that’s their ride. When women check the license plate to see if it matches their ride, I’d love that so they know it’s the correct vehicle. I learned so much about dumb and stupid people really are

Back