Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI Had 2 Black Eyes and Had to Wear Makeup After Floyd Mayweathe

I always questioned this fight as a W for TI, Like we talking bout the greatest fighter of all time according to some. And im supposed to believe TI got him..right
The only way this "fight" could be described as W for him is knowing he actually mixed it up with a pro and didn't end up in the hospital.
I never thought this cat actually beat Floyd, I don't think he said that but even if he did I wouldn't have believed him.

Didn’t Floyd say his bodyguards did their job
And as a prize fighter ain’t no way he d be mixing it up in the street

Didn’t Floyd say his bodyguards did their job
And as a prize fighter ain’t no way he d be mixing it up in the street

Tell that to Mitch Green

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fc50e22f25fd9279293561bcb533aebaa.png

Yea Mitch was supposedly a real asshole irl was listening to some interview talking bout Mitch was running shit on Rikers

Yea Mitch was supposedly a real asshole irl was listening to some interview talking bout Mitch was running shit on Rikers

Yeah, they said he was heavy in the NYC gang scene back then. You right it was a different era. Because Mike vs Mitch was basically a boxing match between a former armed robber and an active member of a street gang. A lot of boxers now might sometimes look the part, but they ain't exactly cut from that cloth.

Yeah, they said he was heavy in the NYC gang scene back then. You right it was a different era. Because Mike vs Mitch was basically a boxing match between a former armed robber and an active member of a street gang. A lot of boxers now might sometimes look the part, but they ain't exactly cut from that cloth.
Shit niggas we’re getting into boxing for survival back then…

When Mike tells that Mitch Green story its hilarious, something like Mitch was high on dust and he kept popping up like a zombie, like shiiiiit this muthafcka wont stay down lmao

Dapper Dan's son was taking pictures in the store the whole time too as Dap wasnt actually there apparently... Mike was rocking the OG Cement 3's in the pics too...

That vid of T.I hitting the pads is hilarious too, dude is stiff as a robot... I doubt he would last two seconds in a ring against a fighter with minimal boxing boxing experience, I dont get why rappers show vids of them hitting pads as flex when they looks so bad...

archivealive on Twitter: Mike Tyson defeated Mitch Green in May 1986 at  MSG. 2 years later in August 1988 at 4AM, Mitch confronted Mike at Dapper  Dan's shop claiming that Don King

Swapty Sports on Twitter: @timelesssports_ Flashback: Mitch Green rolls up  on a bike at 4 AM in Harlem, NY at the infamous Dapper Dan clothing  boutique to challenge heavyweight champ Mike Tyson

archivealive on Twitter: Mike Tyson defeated Mitch Green in May 1986 at  MSG. 2 years later in August 1988 at 4AM, Mitch confronted Mike at Dapper  Dan's shop claiming that Don King

Back