Leak TI confirms Drake got used as a human urinal

Wait.. Drake was pissed on? As some kind of rite or what? This is weird..

o I see... so he was accidentally peed on bc dude was drunk... meh... TI needs to stay relevant somehow tho so whatever

Reactions: T. Sanford
I see drake got something in common with the prez

• Cap
Reactions: Soul_Rattler
What happened tho, was it like dude intentionally r.kellyd him or was it was a small drip on his shoes?
From what i recall, and im sure theres a bit more to the story than what was given, I want to say the story goes folks were in a movie theater for a premier i think. For some reason i feel it was related to Diddy too, or he was the host or some shit. TI's friend was drunk and acting an ass and didnt like drake for whatever reason and was talking shit then drizzled on drizzy. Then people separated them and it was never spoke on once the rumors started spreading.

From what i recall, and im sure theres a bit more to the story than what was given, I want to say the story goes folks were in a movie theater for a premier i think. For some reason i feel it was related to Diddy too, or he was the host or some shit. TI's friend was drunk and acting an ass and didnt like drake for whatever reason and was talking shit then drizzled on drizzy. Then people separated them and it was never spoke on once the rumors started spreading.
I remember someone saying drake felt piss and got up screaming wtf

Because that dude was drunk and pissed on himself.

So it sounds like dude pissed on himself and it got on drake's seat and he felt the piss.

To me that doesnt sound like drake should fight him for that, it was more like drake sat in dudes piss

Reactions: Sion
It is really disturbing how some of you have dedicated your vivid imaginations to Drake being urinated on.

Golden showers, Trump, baptism via pee... the fuck is wrong with yall?

• Haha
Reactions: RozayTabernacle