Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI’s son King is upset about Sexyy Red and DaBaby charging him for shows and verses

His dad a milionaire, grew up with money his whole life........yet he still needed giant fake teeth at 18, smh. These followers just getting veneers just to get them. Me too ass niggas

It doesn't sound like he's really mad about it. It sounds like his dad didn't really teach him about how the business works and he's blown now that he sees it.

What he doesn't seem to get is that if he had sincere relationships with those people, they probably wouldn't bust him over the head. Him being TI's son ain't going to get him a friend's and family discount.

Fuck you wanna pay sexy retardd for? Might as well flush your stacks down the toilet

I saw that chick in a Youtube video talking about she wouldn't date a guy that didn't carry a gun with him everywhere he went because that's what she's used to.

I didn't even know she was a rapper. I thought she was just some random dingbat being interviewed. I was better off not knowing who she was.

I saw that chick in a Youtube video talking about she wouldn't date a guy that didn't carry a gun with him everywhere he went because that's what she's used to.

I didn't even know she was a rapper. I thought she was just some random dingbat being interviewed. I was better off not knowing who she was.
Thats all posturing cuz seemingly before she took off she was dating some white dweeb

Back