Welcome To aBlackWeb

Throwing away trash while black and in an HOA..

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..

97a.gif

meh....i would have been mad but I wouldnt jump out fuckin with that lady lol

she'll get roasted tho

Hella composed. I wonder what the full end result was like days later...
I.. i just.. i think they know who they could this shit on. I mean.. this would never happen to me..

And dude pretty much chose to be stopped by her, he could've easily driven around her but he's conditioned to be docile and weak so he allowed himself to be punked

I can't relate

not far from me people still gotta pay t get their trash picked up.
i often saw people bringing trash to the complex to dump it free.

but f dis hoe

Exactly. I commend him for his composure...but naw. I ain't explaining SHYT to that muthafucca. Would've thrown my trash, then tell her to get the fucc outta my face.
I would of thrown the trash on her

I got low tolerance for that type of shit and any disrespect.

I remember this one time i was walking by a building eating a mcflurry after playin a tournament game in the park, as some white dude was walking out, turned and bumped me in what i felt was a "shoulder check" like fuck out my way type shit. Didnt look back, say sorry nothing. I went into immediate rage, threw my mcflurry at the back of his head and when he turned around, punched him right in the jaw for playin wit me.

Wit my damn luck, cop car was coming down the street and seen it and pulled over like "wait right here!" as homie is holdin his mouth bleeding. Cop ask dude what happend, do you wanna press charges and im just staring thru his soul like fuckin bet not and dude just looks at me and says no i just want an apology and handshake. So i gave this fuck nigga a half ass apology and walked off. When i looked in his eyes, he knew he was in the wrong for that and got what he deserved.

Fam got humbled that day lol.

Still alil salty for even "apologizing" but i really wasnt trying to get locked up

Last edited:
Video was 11 mins too long but I understand it. He live there so one way to go about it was to record her and expose her at the next meeting.

But he was raised right and I wasnt. If that's the shit you gon be on, you gets no discussion from me. Talk to these tire tracks.

I.. i just.. i think they know who they could this shit on. I mean.. this would never happen to me..

And dude pretty much chose to be stopped by her, he could've easily driven around her but he's conditioned to be docile and weak so he allowed himself to be punked

I can't relate
People who decide to record change the perspective who what does what and who does what..some people have the time others dont! The camera is a gift and a severe weapon!

Lol, Im bout to get mad likes if I post this...

Back