Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts

I regret some sorry ass performances.... But not my selection.

I think prolly one really got on my nerves, but I was on a drought and I put no effort into anything.... It was sufficient and logical ??‍♂️

I was drunk as hell when I first kiss this BIG GIRL but she was feeling me since she first saw me. When we got on the elevator we kissed and then made it to the hotel room and I lifted her skirt smacked her ASS, got in the bed and started sucking her nipples and then she wanted me to finger her pussy until she squirt and after that she went to sleep which I ain't even get a chance to fuck. lol

It was cool and the only thing I regret was not smashing her.

Not that I ain’t care about myself but more so “bih, you was trippin trippin” but mostly because it was wack as well. Now if it was good, regardless of how I feel about the person. Ima give them they props.

He a trash dude but that ZICK was gewd.

Yeah, sometimes I think back to this time I disassociated while smashing a chick. It's how I knew it was pretty much over between us. I remember saying to myself "Why am I even here?" , "I don't even like her, anymore, lowkey I hate her", "I should have just went to the gym".

Granted, I still left a fat nut in her, her pussy was phenomenal, but it was the worst sex I ever had, just because there wasn't any connection. Felt like I was fucking a stranger.

Back