Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION THOUGHTS...

I only see BABs online for the most part so I’m not sure how relevant this is. Y’all come across them in real life?
I came across some last week

Tripped me out

Like always seeing a lambo on TV then running into one at the local gas station

Unless you in a city where those are as common as Hondas

King and queen is always corny. If you dont rule a kingdom literally or have heirs and people tryung to kill over your crown then you not royal.

I think its deeper that people really dont want to be normal and regular

King and queen is always corny. If you dont rule a kingdom literally or have heirs and people tryung to kill over your crown then you not royal.

I think its deeper that people really dont want to be normal and regular

It had a purpose back in the 70's. It was a way to instill pride on being of African descent, to let us know we were more than slaves. To that end it worked but we weren't overboard with the shit like they are nowadays. Today it's a meme punchline that racists now use to mock us talmbout "We wuz kangs" and shit 'cause we now say it without purpose.

At the strip club one time, this petite stripper with a huge fake ass let me grab it.... (Shudder) it felt like gripping a basketball...then she tried dancing and it was horrific how strange it moved.

We live in an era where everyone wants 15 minutes of fame and wants everyone to like them. These girls scared of getting old. It's gonna be interesting to see how these women age with all these "enhancements". I'm all for investing in one self as long as it's not dangerous and you are aware of what and why you're doing it tho.

And with that comes a whole new demon in insecurities and validation seeking. It's sad man. As always it comes down to a lack of proper guidance from home growing up. & as long as men continue to eat it up you can't fault them.

Back