Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on this........

damned near 2.5hrs??? I"mma need some Cliffs Notes homie.

lol

I'm only 45 minutes in myself.

Just check out the first 20-30 minutes.

The discussion is mainly about lower-tiered women who have high expectations for companionship.....when, ironically......if the tables were reversed....they themselves wouldn't even meet the minimum requirements of what most men are looking for in a female companion.

lol

I'm only 45 minutes in myself.

Just check out the first 20-30 minutes.

The discussion is mainly about lower-tiered women who have high expectations for companionship.....when, ironically......if the tables were reversed....they themselves wouldn't even meet the minimum requirements of what most men are looking for in a female companion.

ah, so basically it's a discussion of datgirl_icey's whole existence.

media-tweets-by-tricycle-shawty-datgirl_icey-on-twitter-e1474040078838.png

Her ideal man really isn't that unattainable or "high".

I definitely ain't watching 2 bitter niggas go back and forth for 2 and half hours.

I definitely ain't watching 2 bitter niggas go back and forth for 2 and half hours.

I don't know about the bitter part, but I just ain't watching two random ass internet niggas talk for two hours about anything.

Somebody like The Honorable Minister Farrakhan? You bet I will.

I don't know about the bitter part, but I just ain't watching two random ass internet niggas talk for two hours about anything.

Somebody like The Honorable Minister Farrakhan? You bet I will.

lol

Like I said earlier........I've only watched 45 minutes of it.

Guess I should've said this months ago, but..........whenever I post these long videos........I rarely watch the entire thing.

Usually listen to the first hour or so.......and then dip to the comments section to see if there was anything I missed.

A lot of times people in the comments section will timestamp sections of the video.

So it shouldn't be that difficult to listen to at least 15-20 minutes of this.

It's an interesting discussion.

Back