Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is messy. Thoughts?

yea....she need to see dude.....she gotta kill em.

its the only way.

but she trynna get sympathy points.

If its not fake she better be happy she found out n quit wasting her time with dudes disrespectful ass

But breakin her down like that probably ruin her self esteem n she'll run back to him to feel validated

If she dont smarten up

i'm about to start posting fake text messages on IG and see what happen

bahhhh haaaaaa

not real....fuck no

even a timid bitch will burn all your shit for cuttin up that bad

that nigga flagrant af in them texts lmao

nigga would come thru to pick up NOTHING

shit is faker than fake.
1. no dude is keeping the pregnancy test. (shit is just nasty anyway)
2. no dude is gonna black all the way out like he did and she still has all his shit. he would have been quiet as hell until he got his shit out the house. its something he loves in there. a pair of jordans, a video game, or something. he wouldn't black until he gets it. now once the nigga hits the porch with his shit its a different story.

Two things...

1) Smh @ wanting to be anonymous...yet post your business online

2) Lol @ autocorrect with "Jealous and hoe"...then him having to correct what he really meant to say.

shit is faker than fake.
1. no dude is keeping the pregnancy test. (shit is just nasty anyway)
2. no dude is gonna black all the way out like he did and she still has all his shit. he would have been quiet as hell until he got his shit out the house. its something he loves in there. a pair of jordans, a video game, or something. he wouldn't black until he gets it. now once the nigga hits the porch with his shit its a different story.

Facts!

How you gonna tell somebody pack your shyt by the time you get there??

I wish a nigga would tell a woman...correction...I wish a nigga would tell a BLACK WOMAN to pack his shyt up by the time he gets there. You pretty much translating that by saying...

"G'on head and burn it all. Obviously me tellin you this while you're still in possession of my shyt, only means I have no intention of retrieving them."

Back