Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is How All-You-Can-Eat Buffets Really Make Their Money

didnt watch but i stopped fuckin wit buffets a long time ago

my folks always think im acting funny cuz we'll be kickin it and somebody goes "lets hit golden corral" and everybodys with it

"yeah, i'll catch ya'll later"

I'll do a breakfast buffet at a hotel, which is all fresh shit and some of it you gotta make yourself.....thats it

I haven't been to a buffet since the in over a decade. Shoneys, golden coral(overrated) ,the sizzler. BTW is the sizzler still around?

daaaaaamn nigga said Shoney's and Sizzler

havent seen either since I was a little kid....like 8 or 9.....I think i still got one of the bears

You can be savvy in a buffet and it not be too bad for your waistline. Meat and vegatables. Nothing fried, no carbs. Golden Coral decided to make some fire baked chicken, with some broccoli or salad, I clean em out! Plus, that way, you can eat more.
i hear what you saying....
but you ever see healthy niggas at buffets?
vegans?

your positive words are appreciated but right now we need to fat shame.

shame on you fat niggas.

anytime you see deep fried oreos as an Hors d'oeuvre....you a fat nigga and should be ashamed that right now you want to cuss me out but your mind is saying where them oreos at.

@deadeye, dont you be frequenting these joints brah?

Not really.

I mean, I'll check out Pizza Hut's buffet every once in a while........but I haven't been there in a few months.

Granted, I've talked about checking out Chuck E Cheese's buffet......but I have yet to do it because of time constraints.

didnt watch but i stopped fuckin wit buffets a long time ago

my folks always think im acting funny cuz we'll be kickin it and somebody goes "lets hit golden corral" and everybodys with it

"yeah, i'll catch ya'll later"

I'll do a breakfast buffet at a hotel, which is all fresh shit and some of it you gotta make yourself.....thats it
man...i had to stop at a hotel a few weeks ago....
i go grab a few sausages and cheese to make a sandwich....a whole fat family comes thru like it was check day...huffin and moving quick.

standing over the food but gotta lift they chin to see the food thats being blocked by they stickin out stomach.
when they was done...each of them had a stack of 3-4 plates in one arm and two plates and two cups of juice in another...asking me to press the elevator button....and was looking happy they shut it down like the last niggas dancing at a wedding reception.

smdh....one niggas was even like...."Can we get more sausage patties over here" while he had like three on his plate.
nah nigga can we get some of those patties back from your fat ass.

fuck.
and people aint supposed to scrape a public grit pot to get everything....some shit should be done only done at home around family.

and then you got the fat niggas that try to get ahead of my fat shaming look.

say shit like "i know i shouldnt be eating this but this food is good."

oh yea? you damn right you shouldnt be eating that. anytime a nigga scoop mayo with they bare hands and eat it like its whipped cream is an undertakers dream...they cant wait for fat niggas to die like gang members...they know its only a matter of time before they can buy that new benz.

and they can charge more for bigger coffins and forklift rentals

Not really.

I mean, I'll check out Pizza Hut's buffet every once in a while........but I haven't been there in a few months.

Granted, I've talked about checking out Chuck E Cheese's buffet......but I have yet to do it because of time constraints.
so you just gonna walk up in chuck e cheese with no kids?

man.....you my nigga....imma let you live.
but if you a fat dude.....im gonna have to sound like a racist white dude right now....
im talking about them niggers.....not you, your not like them.

Didn't watch the video, but I know Pizza Hut isn't making any money off of me.

They're taking a loss every time I go there.

For one, I bring by own water.......so I'm not drinking any soda and filling myself up before I get my fair share of pizza.

Second, I don't eat the crust.

So that allows me to eat more pizza as well.

All in all, I'm eating at least 20 slices of pizza every time I go to Pizza Hut's Buffet.

The buffet is a little over $5.00.........a large pizza is about 8 slices and costs at least $10.00 at regular menu price.

Therefore, I'm eating about $25 worth of pizza at the cost of only $5.

That's a win-win for me.

so you just gonna walk up in chuck e cheese with no kids?

man.....you my nigga....imma let you live.
but if you a fat dude.....im gonna have to sound like a racist white dude right now....
im talking about them niggers.....not you, your not like them.

I weighed 284.5 yesterday........so I've lost 7 pounds in the past week.

i go grab a few sausages and cheese to make a sandwich....a whole fat family comes thru like it was check day...huffin and moving quick.

standing over the food but gotta lift they chin to see the food thats being blocked by they stickin out stomach.
when they was done...each of them had a stack of 3-4 plates in one arm and two plates and two cups of juice in another...asking me to press the elevator button....and was looking happy they shut it down like the last niggas dancing at a wedding reception.

smdh....one niggas was even like...."Can we get more sausage patties over here" while he had like three on his plate.
nah nigga can we get some of those patties back from your fat ass.

fuck.
and people aint supposed to scrape a public grit pot to get everything....some shit should be done only done at home around family.

haaaaaa!

thats funny as hell cuz its always whole, shameless families.....the kids see that shit and think nothings wrong

and I've never been one to shame fat people or make it their fault but some go extra overboard with it

shits rampant in the deep south.......never known so many happy 400 lb people

Shaq laughing gif posted inpic thread 11-29-14.gif

Reactions: 1/2
All in all, I'm eating at least 20 slices of pizza every time I go to Pizza Hut's Buffet.

The buffet is a little over $5.00.........a large pizza is about 8 slices and costs at least $10.00 at regular menu price.

Therefore, I'm eating about $25 worth of pizza at the cost of only $5.

That's a win-win for me.

folk.....thats like 6,000 calories in a hour and change......your body does not feel like this is a win lol

I did shit like this @ 19 when I was working overnight so I aint flexing....just couldnt imagine trying to do that now

Back