Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is a whole mess...

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
How can a random dude, who's not the child's father, be put on the birth certificate 6 months after the child's birth? There's a lot to unpack here...smh

I'm still stuck on having a baby by a one night staand...I am just too outdone

The guy equivalent of that is going to a club you neva been to before..dolo..and inviting a chick u just met at that club to your home..

I mean..

Will-Smith_0_chznoy.jpg

Good luck to that kid, though.

I legit burst into uncontrollable laughter towards the end of the first video. Then caught my send and said out loud 'That's not funny. That IS NOT funny!'.

How is it that some people have no internal filter about the things that should go on the internet and the things that shouldn't?

I guess the baby daddy drama is the story but I’m rolling off her making her current nigga a “I’m Sorry Basket” with shit from the dollar store.
Word. If a girl made me a "sorry basket" from things from the dollar store, it probably make me more mad. What at the dollar store do they have that will impress me? Party supplies?

I guess the baby daddy drama is the story but I’m rolling off her making her current nigga a “I’m Sorry Basket” with shit from the dollar store.
Word. If a girl made me a "sorry basket" from things from the dollar store, it probably make me more mad. What at the dollar store do they have that will impress me? Party supplies?
everyone aint as well off as yall..

cut it out

Back