Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Gate Is the GOAT

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
This footage was captured recently on his Dad's surveillance camera from above his front entrance in Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa. This is the second attempt of robbery on a Saturday afternoon. The previous attempt was while his parents were actually at home. It's pretty frightening to see how badly these guys want to get in.

I love the fact that each member of their squad just assumed tha other members either A. didn’t know how to properly use a crow bar or B. just weren’t strong enough to pry tha gate open on some “Gimme that shit!! Let me show you how to use this thing!!! Wit’ ya weak asses!!!”

:lol10:

I love the fact that each member of their squad just assumed tha other members either A. didn’t know how to properly use a crow bar or B. just weren’t strong enough to pry tha gate open on some “Gimme that shit!! Let me show you how to use this thing!!! Wit’ ya weak asses!!!”

:lol10:
Dead ass!!! That last dude ran up there and was like GIMME DAT SHIT!

This footage was captured recently on his Dad's surveillance camera from above his front entrance in Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa. This is the second attempt of robbery on a Saturday afternoon. The previous attempt was while his parents were actually at home. It's pretty frightening to see how badly these guys want to get in.

These some dumb ass robbers or attempted robbers

Why do they have gloves but no mask? Or were the gloves not for concealing evidence but to help with grip as they take stuff?

Back