Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News They cloning monkeys outchea'

Is it cool to clone monkeys?

• Total voters

GOAT

🐐
Chinese Scientists Have Successfully Cloned Monkeys

IMG_20180124_231828.jpg IMG_20180124_231832.jpg IMG_20180124_231835.jpg IMG_20180124_231838.jpg IMG_20180124_231907.jpg

SHANGHAI—For the past decade, Mu-Ming Poo, the director of the Institute of Neuroscience in Shanghai, has been on a quest to make monkeys that can be used to study human disease. Today, researchers in his institute announced a major milestone: the births of Zhongzhong and Huahua, the first two monkey clones created using the same technique behind Dolly the sheep.

Their names together form “Zhonghua,” meaning the Chinese nation or people, a nod to their national importance. China has invested heavily in primate research in recent years—as the United States and Europe have pulled back.

After Dolly’s birth in 1996, scientists quickly figured out how to clone mice, pigs, dogs, cats, cows, and more. But primates long proved elusive. In 2003, after scientists at the University of Pittsburgh used 716 eggs and failed to create a single clone, it was suggested that primate cloning—and by extension human cloning—is impossible using this method....

Read more here...
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/551318/

this is interesting

i wonder if they could also clone endangered species and if they could, how would that impact the areas where those animals originate from

another interesting point

i would imagine they are prone to the same things b/c they have the same immune system, but it is plausible that maybe their system might not be as strong

the last thing we need to do is clone humans

this planet already overpopulated

and how do they decide who get to get cloned?

What's the point is the question. To what end as well?

If this is what they are showing us I wonder what they really are doing. Im sure they have already have at least attempted human cloning.

First they clone animals. Then they clone humans. You might be eating cloned meat already. They have no idea what they are doing with the mentality of what they are creating. It is a living thing. You can’t control it. Soon people will stop having babies and just have clones. It makes sense. Give me a mini me instead of a combination of me and someone else. Jah help all of the future generations.

Only pale skinned blue eyed people will get cloned. This process will be too expensive for none white people cacs birthrates are low worldwide. They not talking about it though.

Im guessing the clones will live in science labs and get experimental drugs tested on them and purposely infected w/ diseases for medical research

You think white people won't be a part of this? Anime characters are blonde big eyed white people who never look asian. They emulate cacs.

We talkin about Asians cloning monkeys and some of yall still cant stop thinkin about wypipo

Back