Welcome To aBlackWeb

There is now a possibility humans will live on the ocean floor

TheMadLionsFan

Out chea thuggin in my home office.

In 2026, a crew of six fully-trained aquanauts will be deployed to a new oceanic habitat system – beginning what promises to be the era of humanity's continuous presence underwater. A cable vanishes from the surface, stretching away into the abyss. The water is crystal clear, yet just 20m (66ft) down – even with its lights on – the remote operated vehicle (ROV) attached to that cable is beyond the reach of our vision. What must it be like looking up from that depth? What about 10 times that depth? Most humans who venture down that far can only get a brief glimpse of what life is like at those depths. But what if you were able to stay down there for days? That is exactly what the experts at Deep aim to do.

I dont see that happening. It is for scientific purposes so that's cool. Study what we dont know much of. But that is a whole different world. I dont see that equipment lasting too long.

Amazon gonna build factories under water and charge the workers air credits like it monthly insurance
First off it will be to expensive to operate so you can exclude Amazon in that scenario because they are the king of nickel & diming

Back