Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theives Steal $500k Worth of Devices From Apple Store

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
unknown_339684329_1594443627700469_7852301141853060676_n.jpg

In a caper straight out of "Ocean's Eleven," some burglars cut through a neighboring store in a Seattle-area mall to make off with about $500,000 in electronics from an Apple Store.

Subjects broke into the Apple Store at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington, on , April 3, between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. PT, the Lynnwood Police Department said in a post on Twitter.

When Apple employees arrived at work the next morning, they "discovered an entire wall of iPhones (approximately 436) were gone," police said. In all, about $500,000 worth of merchandise including iPhones, Apple Watches and other products were stolen, police said.

So far, no arrests have been made, police said.

I hope they got an overseas fence, 'cause not na'an one of them phones can be used here anymore.

the-wire-surprised.gif

Damn. I didnt even think bout that. Apple tracks all dey shit huh

We already made threads about this and how these big tech companies stalk/follow you. Regardless if it's on websites, apps, or devices. I wouldn't be surprised if these dudes were caught soon.

They got plenty of dedication to cut through a neighboring store to steal what they wanted.

Back