Welcome To aBlackWeb

The wife and I landed in Senegal...

King of GA

The wife and I landed in Senegal a couple of hours ago. It's the first time either of us have ever been anywhere in Africa. I can't even begin to describe whatever it is that I'm feeling just being on the ground here. I've never felt anything like this anywhere else that I've traveled to.

The wife and I landed in Senegal a couple of hours ago. It's the first time either of us have ever been anywhere in Africa. I can't even begin to describe whatever it is that I'm feeling just being on the ground here. I've never felt anything like this anywhere else that I've traveled to.
Thanks man

On the real though, to me it also felt different going to the different countries in Africa for the 1st time as opposed to any place else.

I’ve been to a couple other countries that have a big amount of black folks and going to Africa and the reaction/embrace you get from the people in those countries is a bit different in my opinion

My bad.... just excited is all.
Don’t apologize.

stunt and celebrate you achievements.

some niggas will never see africa.
They are happy to move from Harlem to Charlotte at 30 plus yrs old and hang with manly looking women on islands.
pew pew pew
:sup:
Anyway. Take it all in and cherish the moment.
You and the Mrs. are creating a great maybe life changing memory. Do ya thing.
take ya time and be thankful for this blessing.
Props young man
Props

Last edited:
Back