Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

I havent been skating since elementary school. Last year, I wanted to go but never did. Just to do something different.

After people were talking bout it in here a few days ago, I went. Adult night.

Shit was dope. I think I was expecting older folk like in their 50's. It was a mixed bag of old, young and any age between. Nice looking women as well. I was the only one who looked like a newbie, lol. Everyone was dancing while rolling.

20240131_205852.jpg

I feel like the taste of turkey vs beef/pork boils down to seasoning. If it's seasoned right the textual difference is negligible

But more than anything beef and pork makes me feels heavy. I don't like feeling heavy and trying to be active

Ok. To me all those meats have very distinct tastes. When it comes to pork and beef, the flavor can vary pretty wildly just based on the cut of meat.

I get what you're saying from your viewpoint though. Beef and pork are definitely heavier. They've never really affected me that badly, but I know what you mean.

I havent been skating since elementary school. Last year, I wanted to go but never did. Just to do something different.

Shit was dope. I think I was expecting older folk like in their 50's. It was a mixed bag of old, young and any age between. Nice looking women as well. I was the only one who looked like a newbie, lol. Everyone was dancing while rolling.

View attachment 1257376
tenor (14).gif

I feel like the taste of turkey vs beef/pork boils down to seasoning. If it's seasoned right the textual difference is negligible

But more than anything beef and pork makes me feels heavy. I don't like feeling heavy and trying to be active

Probably because you eat more of it.

I've never felt "heavier" from eating one type of meat over the other, but I've noticed recently that I eat more beef at a given time than chicken, fish, and especially turkey. To a lesser degree the same holds true for pork.

I've tried those Jimmy Dean turkey sausages, in fact I have a bag of the frozen joints in my freezer that nobody seems to want to eat. I'll probably eat maybe 2 links at a time, 3 is pushin' it. But pork sausages links? 4 is my minimum easily.

View attachment 1257376

Yes it's such a vibe , but definitely can be intimidating... people be dancing, doing tricks and all types shit. I love seeing young kids in there.

Probably because you eat more of it.

I've never felt "heavier" from eating one type of meat over the other, but I've noticed recently that I eat more beef at a given time than chicken, fish, and especially turkey. To a lesser degree the same holds true for pork.

I've tried those Jimmy Dean turkey sausages, in fact I have a bag of the frozen joints in my freezer that nobody seems to want to eat. I'll probably eat maybe 2 links at a time, 3 is pushin' it. But pork sausages links? 4 is my minimum easily.
I'm a find a brand that work. I would think Jimmy Dean would be a better brand

I found some chicken links that are great so might have to stock up on those when I'm outta town

Never had chicken breakfast sausages, but the chicken brat-type sausages are good.
Yeah, I prefer them over pork brats and Italian sausage

Just too many lighter substitutes for me to continue to eat beef and pork in mass consumption

Banquet? lol them joints aint bad
I never seen them or the JD brand. I'll have to order them online I guess. Banquet low budget af tho 😒

Just too many lighter substitutes for me to continue to eat beef and pork in mass consumption

I never seen them or the JD brand. I'll have to order them online I guess. Banquet low budget af tho 😒

You try Jones or Applegate?

I get it. I love pork and beef, but I've cut down on them a lot. I might eat a couple hamburgers a month and a steak or two a month, whereas before, I had beef a couple times every week. I'll say this. The less you eat a food you like, the better it tastes when you have it.

I was about to shoot this guy for the back of the bus reference but it's bhm so it plays.

Why am I drawn to this place?

200w (17).gif

Back