Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Walking Dead: World Beyond

AMC dont give a af. TWD jumped the shark like 3 seasons ago. Yet these niggas are still churning out spinoffs lol
And what happened to the 2 movies about Rick? They just totally forgot about those huh? Weren’t they supposed to drop in October? They were supposed to have been finished production on the first movie last I heard.

And what happened to the 2 movies about Rick? They just totally forgot about those huh? Weren’t they supposed to drop in October? They were supposed to have been finished production on the first movie last I heard.

im sure atleast 1 Rick movie is coming. Covid prolly gone delay it tho. AMC not gone fuck with that, they kno the ppl wanna know Ricks fate.

I bet yall muthafuccas gonna watch tho. Lol

tenor.gif

Gave on TWD after the 1st few episodes of season 6 and did the same w/ FTWD after season 2.

This shit use to be up there w/ GOT as far as fan discussion after each eps. Now that shit is barely talked about.

I still watch the OG Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead. There's no need for any more spinoffs. Got the funds for walking dead then they had the funds to keep going with Into The Badlands

I still watch the OG Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead. There's no need for any more spinoffs. Got the funds for walking dead then they had the funds to keep going with Into The Badlands

They botched tf outta into the badlands. Somehow made that shit uninteresting af in 3 seasons.

AMC dont give a af. TWD jumped the shark like 3 seasons ago. Yet these niggas are still churning out spinoffs lol

AMC had a pretty good track record of bring other interesting franchises to TV, so it's kinda odd that they are having such a hard time moving on.

AMC had a pretty good track record of bring other interesting franchises to TV, so it's kinda odd that they are having such a hard time moving on.
Prime AMC had Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead (when the show was tolerable). I'm not watching this filth. I wouldn't watch AMC if it wasn't for Better Call Saul

Back