The Signs as Autobiographies.

Ayo... @DOS_patos lemme rant about this capricorn shit right quick..

You know what I peep and I know u seen it too. I figured out why people think that we arrogant and self absorbed.

It's our ability to be totally objective that allows us to see the big picture the way others dont. That allows us to decide to become a part of a thing. And when we become a part of a thing. We want that thing to be great, so we actively work to push this thing to greatness.

When it becomes great we feel like it was partly do to us. We dont get the credit though bruh. And when we speak on how we influence this shit we apart of. They say its arogance, they say we fulla ourselves.

But when we leave and this thing we are apart of falls apart because that mechanism that is us ain't there....That's when they miss us bruh. That's when the few that see wit clarity see the our impact.

Even then bruh, most wont tell us to our face how fucking ill we is. Cause they think we arrogant. But it ain't arrogance, its knowledge. We only speak on what we know, and we know..We make shit happen.

Just cause it seem like it when I reread this..I ain't taking bout ABW when I say thing..

You know what I peep and I know u seen it too. I figured out why people think that we arrogant and self absorbed.

It's our ability to be totally objective that allows us to see the big picture the way others dont. That allows us to decide to become a part of a thing. And when we become a part of a thing. We want that thing to be great, so we actively work to push this thing to greatness.

When it becomes great we feel like it was partly do to us. We dont get the credit though bruh. And when we speak on how we influence this shit we apart of. They say its arogance, they say we fulla ourselves.

But when we leave and this thing we are apart of falls apart because that mechanism that is us ain't there....That's when they miss us bruh. That's when the few that see wit clarity see the our impact.

Even then bruh, most wont tell us to our face how fucking ill we is. Cause they think we arrogant. But it ain't arrogance, its knowledge. We only speak on what we know, and we know..We make shit happen.

Just cause it seem like it when I reread this..I ain't taking bout ABW when I say thing..
man i agree.....

damn near everyone here thinks im arrogant....mostly the ladies.
i figure cuz they like extremes ....extreme fuck bot or extreme power..
we are the finely tuned balance that most dudes cant be so they dont know what they seeing. they see it as bad when we would be the best thing to ever happen to them.

Shit ..how many time on here dont niggas see the bigger picture and think im oversimplifying some shit. its just that i see what it takes to be great and if you dont want to be apart of it....dont come along later talking about getting on,.

but what can i say? great is personified within our presence..

so next time a nigga or chick talks shit to you....look them in the eyes and tell them....

how the fuck is a match gonna tell the sun how to shine.

source.gif

That shit tru bruh,..but I think it's a good thing cause it keeps us balance. We already believe we're under appreciated greatness. Imagine if a Tiger gained the awareness of itself to know itself the way we know it. Us with total self acceptance is Shere Kahn...lol, we some evil mufuckas bruh
i am a very evil mf.

and very calculating.

ill dog walk some shit for years until i finally get my chance....then boom!

thats when niggas be on some....what i do shit.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Scorpio should have been "I lie all the time and make you believe it"

That shit tru bruh,..but I think it's a good thing cause it keeps us balance. We already believe we're under appreciated greatness. Imagine if a Tiger gained the awareness of itself to know itself the way we know it. Us with total self acceptance is Shere Kahn...lol, we some evil mufuckas bruh

man i agree.....

damn near everyone here thinks im arrogant....mostly the ladies.
i figure cuz they like extremes ....extreme fuck bot or extreme power..
we are the finely tuned balance that most dudes cant be so they dont know what they seeing. they see it as bad when we would be the best thing to ever happen to them.

Shit ..how many time on here dont niggas see the bigger picture and think im oversimplifying some shit. its just that i see what it takes to be great and if you dont want to be apart of it....dont come along later talking about getting on,.

but what can i say? great is personified within our presence..

so next time a nigga or chick talks shit to you....look them in the eyes and tell them....

how the fuck is a match gonna tell the sun how to shine.

source.gif

i am a very evil mf.

and very calculating.

ill dog walk some shit for years until i finally get my chance....then boom!

thats when niggas be on some....what i do shit.

Man stfu.