Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Rise & Fall of SEGA

Sega fucked up reeeeeal bad with the Saturn. Nintendo made a couple mistakes with the N64 (cartridges and not CDs) but just like now they could always fall back on their dope IPs

Dreamcast cudda been lit but it came at a stopgap time between generations and it didn't have DVDs and PlayStation was already no.1 by then and XBox was comin'

The single biggest problem with the Dreamcast was how easy it was to pirate games. Once niggas found that out, sales in games tanked.

SUPER NINTENDO SQUAD!

shout out to yall Sega heds with 7 controllers
I had both but got a Genesis first cause my bro already had the SNES. First time I seen a black console and Sonic was cool, so it was a wrap. Moms tried to hide it for xmas, but I found out. Tore the wrapping under tree to keep looking at the box and got my ass beat for it smh. Wouldn't change a thing though. I got to play Sonic 1 and 2 that xmas.

I had both but got a Genesis first cause my bro already had the SNES. First time I seen a black console and Sonic was cool, so it was a wrap. Moms tried to hide it for xmas, but I found out. Tore the wrapping under tree to keep looking at the box and got my ass beat for it smh. Wouldn't change a thing though. I got to play Sonic 1 and 2 that xmas.
I remember when we got ours...Called my godfather like can we get sonic 2 and ecco the dolphin (idk y we chose this) but he was prompt Christmas afternoon!
Dropped off..package ripped before he even got in the house

..........there was a fucking KISS game? Like I remember that stupid WCW wrestler they had and the New Year's Eve PPV w/ WCW that got cancelled because no wrestler wants to stay sober enough to work on New Year's Eve but lmao.

this shit was a FPS? and a pretty decent one apparently. The things you learn lol

When 2k first came out. It changed the game for basketball games. Imagine having NBA Live 2000 on Playstation, but your grown brother have NBA 2K. I remember my brother picking me up from our parent's house and going over his crib to play 2K. When I first seen 2K on Dreamcast. I was in shock. Going from playing NBA Live to playing 2k and the difference between the graphics and gameplay. Dawg, I didn't wanna go back home to my game smh

When 2k first came out. It changed the game for basketball games. Imagine having NBA Live 2000 on Playstation, but your grown brother have NBA 2K. I remember my brother picking me up from our parent's house and going over his crib to play 2K. When I first seen 2K on Dreamcast. I was in shock. Going from playing NBA Live to playing 2k and the difference between the graphics and gameplay. Dawg, I didn't wanna go back home to my game smh

I remember when the homie had me fall through to play NFL2K on his DC for the first time. I almost wanted to throw my PSX in the trash. It was kinda hard to go back to playing Madden behind that shit. I had either 98 or 99, can't remember, but it doesn't matter, the shit didn't look anywhere near as good as 2K.

Back