Welcome To aBlackWeb

The results gentrification !!!

Lifefill

Greatfallbe4pride

Came across this video and was amaze of the boldness of white people. Moving in and acting like they own the place. Now this is nothing new but to come into black neighborhoods and directly disrespect the people who live there is a whole different level of entitlement.

Have you guys witnessed anything like this where you have white people and others coming into black neighborhoods and thinking they run the place now.

Came across this video and was amaze of the boldness of white people. Moving in and acting like they own the place. Now this is nothing new but to come into black neighborhoods and directly disrespect the people who live there is a whole different level of entitlement.

Have you guys witnessed anything like this where you have white people and others coming into black neighborhoods and thinking they run the place now.

That’s not a matter of one race lording over another. A lot of people just like that in general. That could be a white neighborhood she just moved into and she’d do the same thing. This ain’t a matter of race persay, some people are just pieces of shit.

That’s not a matter of one race lording over another. A lot of people just like that in general. That could be a white neighborhood she just moved into and she’d do the same thing. This ain’t a matter of race persay, some people are just pieces of shit.
So do you think black people will do this in a white neighborhood and be able to do so for that matter

So do you think black people will do this in a white neighborhood and be able to do so for that matter
yea, I’ve seen, known, and been to black functions in white neighborhoods where our cars are everywhere. The host has told people to park on peoples property or infront of peoples property and didn’t care, cause that person in particular just didn’t give a fuck about anyone else’s boundaries.

In that case it wasn’t cause they were black, and it was a upscale predominantly white neighborhood. It was that person wanted to show off their come up and in the process said fuck everyone else’s feelings.

Same time, I have been to the same kind of black function and the host had alerted the neighbors and ask for permission to park around their property and actively spent more time keeping the function under control than enjoying the function themselves.

Some people are just dicks fam, they don’t consider race, sex, or other peoples boundaries when they do shit.

Giving that selfish white women domain over your feelings as elevating her as being above you and using her whiteness over your blackness is giving her too much power over your heart and mind. She’s just a selfish bitch in general.

Giving that selfish white women domain over your feelings as elevating her as being above you and using her whiteness over your blackness is giving her too much power over your heart and mind. She’s just a selfish bitch in general.
I get what you are saying but it will be intellectually dishonest of you to say it's not a race thing and just bad people in general thing. We all know non black people have a certain attitude towards black as if they dont have to respect us. From the arabs with the liquor stores, to the Asians with the beauty supply stores. Hell non blacks coming to Africa and disrespecting the locals. What you trying to do it's looking at it from a human level which we all know what the real issue is.

I get what you are saying but it will be intellectually dishonest of you to say it's not a race thing and just bad people in general thing. We all know non black people have a certain attitude towards black as if they dont have to respect us. From the arabs with the liquor stores, to the Asians with the beauty supply stores. Hell non blacks coming to Africa and disrespecting the locals. What you trying to do it's looking at it from a human level which we all know what the real issue is.
The real issue is that we continue to look at it from a non human level because what that does is remove our humanity from it. When you are disrespecting me you are disrespecting a man. Not me as a black man, but human being that deserves respect regardless of my race because I demand that based on me as man. I will address it as you disrespecting a man. That’s what I am. Because when I put my race infront of it, the only way it can apply to the situation is if it elevates one race and lowers the other. Spending all of your time seeing negative interactions as a result of your race being seen as inferior will subconsciously make you feel like it’s inferior which will then become a self fulfilling prophecy of seeing race everywhere and in everything and in all instances, your race is the inferior one.

Yes racism exist, yes racism is the cause of some very specific things. But to apply it everywhere and remove your humanity and give them the grace of not respecting yours and or them lacking humanity. Gives them an out, no your a shitty person so I’ma addres you as a shitty person the same way ima address any shitty person of any race because no race deserves that distinction from me but my own.

Hard to watch.

Sad thing is, because we don't own the neighborhood.............we don't have any control over it.

Also, judging by what was used to block the street............she probably did have a permit.

Doesn't change the racist/privileged undertones though.

The real issue is that we continue to look at it from a non human level because what that does is remove our humanity from it. When you are disrespecting me you are disrespecting a man. Not me as a black man, but human being that deserves respect regardless of my race because I demand that based on me as man. I will address it as you disrespecting a man. That’s what I am. Because when I put my race infront of it, the only way it can apply to the situation is if it elevates one race and lowers the other. Spending all of your time seeing negative interactions as a result of your race being seen as inferior will subconsciously make you feel like it’s inferior which will then become a self fulfilling prophecy of seeing race everywhere and in everything and in all instances, your race is the inferior one.

Yes racism exist, yes racism is the cause of some very specific things. But to apply it everywhere and remove your humanity and give them the grace of not respecting yours and or them lacking humanity. Gives them an out, no your a shitty person so I’ma addres you as a shitty person the same way ima address any shitty person of any race because no race deserves that distinction from me but my own.

Dismissing the obvious is not going to help you. We seen these situations time after time. It goes without saying anyone with a healthy self esteem wont let racism be the basics of their self worth. Using common sense and being objective at looking at situations for what their are should also be use to. But in the context of this story it's just another example of people having a general disrespect of black people. Take it how you want it but its unless here debating the obvious.

Dismissing the obvious is not going to help you. We seen these situations time after time. It goes without saying anyone with a healthy self esteem wont let racism be the basics of their self worth. Using common sense and being objective at looking at situations for what their are should also be use to. But in the context of this story it's just another example of people having a general disrespect of black people. Take it how you want it but its unless here debating the obvious.
Let’s say you have that amount of wisdom and disconnect. Why not present this with that wisdom?

Back