Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Renaissance Era/Paul Levesque Era

That era at the 7:20ish mark where WWE had a bunch of random celebs hosting and appearing on RAW...is when I fell back.

That shyt was horrible.

Finn turning on DIY in that manner and then just stood there lookin down at Johnny while UE jumped Ciampa...*chef's kiss*

Went and checked out the othe vid...

Cringe @ Chad's "Shorty G" gimmick. Smh

I've been checking out this YouTube channel for awhile now. Pretty good content and it helped catch me up with alot of shit I missed over the years.

That era at the 7:20ish mark where WWE had a bunch of random celebs hosting and appearing on RAW...is when I fell back.

That shyt was horrible.

It was terrible. That’s when I began to DVR Raw and skim through it until about 2011 when things got better but then went south again for the most part until the late 2010s when NXT black and gold basically saved WWE

It was terrible. That’s when I began to DVR Raw and skim through it until about 2011 when things got better but then went south again for the most part until the late 2010s when NXT black and gold basically saved WWE

I remember Dubbz kept mentioning NXT when it 1st started. But I was so disgusted wit the shyt being put out on RAW...I didn't even wanna watch NXT.

I didnt finally start watching it until when everyone was more solidified in some of their other gimmicks. Like Becky goin thru that steampunk look (so glad i missed that leprechaungimmick where she was dancing around). Sasha rising as top NXT star. UE dominance and their Ginyu Force pose...lol. Shayna and her crew wrecking shyt. DIY and Ciampa turning on Johnny. Then Kota heel turn moment. Velveteen Dream impact. Bianca. Rhea. Etc.

Black and Gold was a classic era. Cant remember if we was still on the IC during those times.

This was very good. It’s long but I enjoyed it. Those early names ended up being names given to wrestlers down the road (like Sandow) which I found interesting. He doesn’t make that correlation but I did and idk if it’s even right but it’s all wrestling related so it seems to fit. lol

Back