Welcome To aBlackWeb

The pics you like vs. the pics they like

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Loq's selfie thread made me think of this.....

Aight so you know when you snap a few pics and show somebody or post them, and the one you like isnt always the one that gets love. At least thats for me.

We've all met attractive people that didnt feel that way about themselves.

We obviously dont see ourselves the same as others.

Is your best look to you, your best look to them?

Loq's selfie thread made me think of this.....

Aight so you know when you snap a few pics and show somebody or post them, and the one you like isnt always the one that gets love. At least thats for me.

We've all met attractive people that didnt feel that way about themselves.

We obviously dont see ourselves the same as others.

Is your best look to you, your best look to them?
This how I feel when people call me sexy. I just don’t see it.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I'll put up a what I think is a cool pic and a bunch of females will be like; why so serious u should smile more. Like how them annoying cats talk to women in nyc.

Females like when I smile in pics I dont. I don't get it.

• Haha
yeah shit like that lol

I think i look goofy cheesing all big but i get compliments when I do smile

nah we just looking for something other people aren't.....at least thats my theory

even if you're secure and confident I think we still compare ourselves to what we see other people deem attractive

it just doesnt effect everybody

yeah shit like that lol

I think i look goofy cheesing all big but i get compliments when I do smile

nah we just looking for something other people aren't.....at least thats my theory

even if you're secure and confident I think we still compare ourselves to what we see other people deem attractive

it just doesnt effect everybody
Nah because idc what others find attractive. I know I’m cute. I don’t compare myself to anyone because I truly love being and looking like me. All these ladies on IG that dudes drool over all shaped the same. They all got note alike than different.

I’d rather be the original than a copy.

right Im not saying it in a self hate kinda way but I hear you

like our serious face example.......im pretty sure that shit subconsciously comes from watching women's responses to the bad guy in the movie, or the rapper's album cover, or whatever it may be.....but theres SOMETHING telling us smiling like Terrance J aint it lol

shits weird

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
right Im not saying it in a self hate kinda way but I hear you

like our serious face example.......im pretty sure that shit subconsciously comes from watching women's responses to the bad guy in the movie, or the rapper's album cover, or whatever it may be.....but theres SOMETHING telling us smiling like Terrance J aint it lol

shits weird
I smile a lot. Them be the best pics.

• Goat
Back