Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Over Compensation to Avoid Gay Behaviors

Watching this video is hilarious. When does "pause" suggestions be too much for you from men or women?

How many of y'all afraid to clean properly because it may be gay to do so? I remember my cousins when I was younger told me men Shouldn't be cleaning they ass because it's gay šŸ˜‚. The shit that I had to unlearn man.

Last edited:
Watching this video is hilarious. When does "pause" suggestions be too much for you from men or women?

How many of y'all afraid to clean properly because it may be gay to do so? I remember my cousins when I was younger told me men Shouldn't be cleaning they ass because it's gay šŸ˜‚. The shit that I had to unlearn man.

I remember in the early 2000s when the whole "pause" thing went past NY and I thought it was stupid. Then being in school with NYers mid 2000s I asked them why the hell they were going out of their way to show they were thinking about gay shit by saying "pause" at shit that you have to force to be sexual and none of them could answer lol. It's always been stupid but now at least it's so absurdly used now that it can be funny sometimes.

I remember in the early 2000s when the whole "pause" thing went past NY and I thought it was stupid. Then being in school with NYers mid 2000s I asked them why the hell they were going out of their way to show they were thinking about gay shit by saying "pause" at shit that you have to force to be sexual and none of them could answer lol. It's always been stupid but now at least it's so absurdly used now that it can be funny sometimes.
Lol dawg I be hearing dudes say pause at anything now. It's like they paranoid not to be "got" around their friends. Also it's not only men, when I was single years back I met some wild homophobic women in Atlanta who had rules of what a man should and shouldn't due lol. Like I can't even imagine telling a woman how she should be a woman.

Poo butt ass.

We gotta share less in 2024. We're way too comfortable with eachother.

kobe-laugh.gif

I hate when straight black men get the heat for things done by straight white men.

We need to work on a negro exchange program where Black people who grew up around Whites spend a summer in a Black household/neighborhood because what happens is in videos like this, a guy just begins venting about his frustrations with new nigga/white adjacent culture and positions it as existing in the broader Black culture.

Cuz nobody in The hood talks about ANY of this..You know how bad youā€™ll get embarrassed not wiping yo ass in a house full of Black ppl?

Back