Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Nothing better than getting done with work early on av Friday and hitting the bar and drinking ave eating oyster's

How you like your oysters?
I only do them raw if I'm in the bayou. Other than that chargrilled. It's a spot on bourbon on the corner marble"or at least I think they are" bar tops that they shuck them right infront of you. But if it's a new spot I'll try all of the grilled and then go from there. @AP2.5 may know what I'mtalking g about

I only do them raw if I'm in the bayou. Other than that chargrilled. It's a spot on bourbon on the corner marble"or at least I think they are" bar tops that they shuck them right infront of you. But if it's a new spot I'll try all of the grilled and then go from there. @AP2.5 may know what I'mtalking g about
I haven't had a type I don't like but parmesan is delicious

Magic takes a picture at the same spot ever year with the family soon as the boat hit the area Abracadabra be like you want me to stand in the middle
magic-johnson-no.gif

@SeaSnake when the next time you going to Nola

How was your time there

Idk when the next time I’ll go but it was definitely worth it. Didn’t get any crepes or crawfish. But the drinks and food were on point. I like the way it’s built. We wanted to hit rnb at the park but it was sold out

Idk when the next time I’ll go but it was definitely worth it. Didn’t get any crepes or crawfish. But the drinks and food were on point. I like the way it’s built. We wanted to hit rnb at the park but it was sold out
I'ma DM you a tik tok about some places you can add to your list

No Diddy

I don't get the hype of crawfish. Rather eat shrimp or pay the extra amount for lobster
When boiled right, you'll have a greater appreciation

Some people be putting the seasoning on after they are boiled

Wut??

When boiled right, you'll have a greater appreciation

Some people be putting the seasoning on after they are boiled

Wut??
I haven't seen them being cooked plain and then seasoned. That sounds... odd as hell lol

Also it's got a questionable eating method lmao

I haven't seen them being cooked plain and then seasoned. That sounds... odd as hell lol

Also it's got a questionable eating method lmao
Oh you talking about sucking the juice out the head

That's purely optional b

Just stick to the paws and tail if it's weird for you

I know they ain’t making a King Von biopic
They gonna include the murders?

lol anyway we boycotting this shit

Back