Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

436d492267f833e6a337bade590b0c50.jpg

That's dope. I hope they let them keep it up but we know how that's going to go.

This year, allergies have been crazy, I’ve never had allergy issues. Shits been going on for 3 weeks now. Migraine headaches, whole left side of my face feels like someone punched me in it. Feels like a needle is in the top of my skull and i seemly produce an unlimited amount of flem. What the fuck is going on?

This year, allergies have been crazy, I’ve never had allergy issues. Shits been going on for 3 weeks now. Migraine headaches, whole left side of my face feels like someone punched me in it. Feels like a needle is in the top of my skull and i seemly produce an unlimited amount of flem. What the fuck is going on?
House probably just dusty. Clean ya filters and wipe the fan down.

(If you a real nigga you got a fan going year round)

House probably just dusty. Clean ya filters and wipe the fan down.

(If you a real nigga you got a fan going year round)
Nah it’s not my home, it hit me horrible when I first got into Myrtle Beach. Hit me hard when I went to Edisto Beach, hit me when I went to Ridgeland and Allendale. I been north, south, east and west in this state.

I’ve been having to pop two Advils and 2 Tylenols to deal wit the pain. And mask up. Something is different this year, I’ve never had allergies once in my entire life.

Back