Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I was watching the sopranos last week and saw everybody with chest hair and I said to myself “huh you kinda don’t see that anymore”

Like I don’t even have a crazy amount of chest hair

Who knew you was gonna have the same kinda thought lol
It’s just weird that no one is trying to look like a grown man. I’m astonished by the amount of men I’ve seen lately that can’t grow a beard. I’ve had to save every 2 days since I was 16.

It’s just weird that no one is trying to look like a grown man. I’m astonished by the amount of men I’ve seen lately that can’t grow a beard. I’ve had to save every 2 days since I was 16.

When you turned 18, did schick send you a razor through the mail? They sent that to me

Literally was talking to a guy on Wednesday who can’t grow more than some weak ass patch on his chin lol

The month after I graduated high school, I all of a sudden was able to grow a beard lol. I had the Allen Iverson for most of my teens

I guess so. They sent me a razor and shaving cream on my 18th birthday
It may have happened, but I’m assuming you have to have been on some mailing list for them to know specifically you were turning 18. I think i bought my first razors myself cause I had a part time job at a grocery store

My beard didn’t connect until I was like 24

Grays started showing up in my beard when I was 28

Know what’s weird? Even with my facial hair growing after high school, I couldn’t grow a goatee until 24. It wouldn’t connect lol. I started seeing white hair in my beard at 29 and I got a lot more as I approach 40

I don’t count this as chest hair

I mean the chest hair where you leave 2 buttons open to show it off or the taco meat if you will
But is kinda crazy that him of all people, you’d think would eliminate all signs of it. He don’t, but people who should have some semblance of it, have none at all

lol had facial early downside now is I’m bald
What’s crazy is I’m getting to some spiritual shit that’s about how we choose all of this shit before we are sent back to earth to experience it through a form of reincarnation.

Shit like creating an RPG character, you in that bitch chosing the option, full beard, but bald at a young age

Back