Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I’m talking in the context of the whole conversation not the kids running down the street. Just seems like it’s a convo that happens a lot. We talk about black folks in the hood and why they do xyz and them Germs comes in with some traumatic story rinse and repeat.
Once when I was playing baseball in the street wit my friends. We were using mail boxes at the houses to symbolize 1st and 3rd base.

This black home owner that was like Stanley came outside and started watering his grass. We didn’t think anything about it.

I was running to his mail box fast, cause he watered the grass extensively in that area. I slip, slid headfirst into his mail box post and split my open.

There you go
:js4:

So I’m walking to the store to get some Gatorade and I see like 10 lil bitch ass kids in Pooh sheistis running up and down the street

I got the protection on me but I’m telling myself I’m a bite one of these bitch ass kids faces off if they run across the street to bother me

I can tell it’s gonna be a long summer
Did you know Gatorade has poison in it ?

nobody should drink Gatorade if they aren’t replacing electrolytes from exercising (and even that is a very small benefit from unhealthy ass Gatorade)

Went to a lounge or bar, whatever you call it. There was nothing but women there. Are they all getting together to plan on how to get a man? 😄

Not that woman needs one, just was a little weird to see a room full of nicely dressed women in a room like that. Maybe they expect men to be there.

Went to a lounge or bar, whatever you call it. There was nothing but women there. Are they all getting together to plan on how to get a man? 😄

Not that woman needs one, just was a little weird to see a room full of nicely dressed women in a room like that. Maybe they expect men to be there.
Sounds like a brunch. I just left one a few hours ago in dc. Women are deep in those around here and they get dressed real nice for them. At least where i was at.

Back