Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

How is this a debate smh you can be called upon to kill people for political, military issues abroad and be called to quell you own people at home on whatver whim someone tries to justify

We throw parades for murder

Now having an only fans and whoring yourself out for bucks is some low ass shit but ultimately it can not be compared to war, occupation

Last edited:
I got VTO'd for the day cus i was having system issues

It feels so good to be able to walk out and enjoy the sun during the week

Since yall talking about anime do yall fuck w/ Ranking of Kings? I been trying to find it somewhere for free. I startd watching it with my niece but she had me watching it on this subscription that she got. I aint trying to pay for that shit cus its like the only anime i fw

Since yall talking about anime do yall fuck w/ Ranking of Kings? I been trying to find it somewhere for free. I startd watching it with my niece but she had me watching it on this subscription that she got. I aint trying to pay for that shit cus its like the only anime i fw
It was very good

Ending kinda let me down but it had really high moments towards the end

I carry a sling bag because I don’t want a thick ass wallet and keys and a phone making my pockets bulge. Also keep chapstick, mints, and whatever else I want easy access to while I’m out.

Maybe wear pants that ain't skinny as hell??

I don't have that problem and I carry a thick ass wallet, phone, mad keys with a kubaton on the end, and a butterfly knife and the only thing that makes a bulge is the knife because it sits in the watch pocket and extends to under my belt.

Granted, I don't drive with my wallet in my pocket 'cause it's just that big and would cause sciatic nerve pain.

Persons whose ass I saved multiple times, before they knew I saved their ass. I saved em, and then contacted them to tell them to button up, gave em ways to move, listen to them get emotional, gave em support. Multiple times.

Type shit came up again, at this point, I’m convinced this person just don’t understand what type shit they into. So this time, I got outta the way, maybe they need to learn what type of time it is.

Gone hit me up, hey, did you know about this and that. I’m like yea, ….they like, can I count on you to do such and such, I’m like nah. An hour later they put me in the group chat wit people the issue wit.

Meanwhile, I already saved their ass yesterday, again, just cause I realize how shit is and ima be at least solid wit those people.

So I hit this person I saved and was like, just chill cause it’s already handled. They in the group chat going on looking like an unnecessary fool.

😒 Damn my good heart.

There a thin line between Fbas and you Garden Variety Bootlickers..

To the main point niggas were a few hundred miles or weeks from being in the Caribbean or South America...

Niggas be nutty to the Max over imaginary reparations money

im_rich_bitch.jpg

Back