Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Why did DC Young Fly win a NAACP award

I’m lost on his accomplishments?
ThE cUlTuRE.

BlAcK eXcElLeNcE

They're throwing it in our faces at this point.

But that's hate. I give up. Like I said once you realize what's going on you just gotta charge it cause it's too late.

Or as you like to put it... we cooked.

I’m sure a lot of yall notice this and it’s not necessarily new, but it is becoming an increasing trend.

Businesses, not just online businesses, but basic businesses. Are separating their wait queues between to pay by debit and or cash, and pay by app.

Before it’s one queue and you pay by what’s the most convenient to you. Now they are creating two lines, in which they are telling workers, or creating inconvenience to prioritize app users.

In short, taking advantage on everyone’s perception that time is limited or stifled, in a way force people to down load an app to get the service that they are supposed to be getting.

All so they can collect and sell your data to other people. In a way, that’s weird, because they will lose money from people not wanting to wait. Your data is more important to them than your money

Same time, the government is trying to ban an app that collects your data. Cause it’s owned by the same people that buys your data from places that want you to download an app to get a quick coffee.

This society is in a mindless circle jerk. In 10 years tereformed A.I created police officers will be a thing.

I wanna get to the cool part of A.I were we can have distinctive theme songs play out of thin air at our will.

I wanna knock a chick down in the bed room, she spent, I get up, put my shit on, toss my jacket over my shoulder and as I leave her room. This shit just start playing

I’m sure a lot of yall notice this and it’s not necessarily new, but it is becoming an increasing trend.

Businesses, not just online businesses, but basic businesses. Are separating their wait queues between to pay by debit and or cash, and pay by app.

Before it’s one queue and you pay by what’s the most convenient to you. Now they are creating two lines, in which they are telling workers, or creating inconvenience to prioritize app users.

In short, taking advantage on everyone’s perception that time is limited or stifled, in a way force people to down load an app to get the service that they are supposed to be getting.

All so they can collect and sell your data to other people. In a way, that’s weird, because they will lose money from people not wanting to wait. Your data is more important to them than your money

Same time, the government is trying to ban an app that collects your data. Cause it’s owned by the same people that buys your data from places that want you to download an app to get a quick coffee.

This society is in a mindless circle jerk. In 10 years tereformed A.I created police officers will be a thing.
They want to incentivize people to use the option that costs them less money on staffing

They want to incentivize people to use the option that costs them less money on staffing
That’s what they say, but it actually cost more to have that set up because it demands more from infrastructure. As in the telecommunications cost that it requires to run and maintain the fiber connection that it uses for the internet.

The company they pay for access to the software that manages the app. The cost of the maintenance cost to maintain its operation. The cost of the security to avoid lost of proprietary information that could result in a lawsuit. And the lost in revenue from the people that don’t get onboard.

Overtime it’s going to take much more to break even those costs, than to just pay a human being. A cost that doesn’t fluctuate.

Does dollar general make you use an app? If dollar general doesn’t do something, it’s doesn’t save money.

Use them as the truth

So they tell you it costs less but it does not.

I wanna get to the cool part of A.I were we can have distinctive theme songs play out of thin air at our will.

I wanna knock a chick down in the bed room, she spent, I get up, put my shit on, toss my jacket over my shoulder and as I leave her room. This shit just start playing

Lol, this is a good "exit scene" song. At least the first 30sec of the instrumental

One thing that’s bugged out that you learn when you go to psychology type classes is how much of what we think, things are for or seemly are for. Are actually things that are intended to take advantage of human beings.

So take Chic Fil-A for instance. Their lines have employees stand out at the drive thru, and they tell you my pleasure as they service you. They have coverings and protection for employees.

What it looks like is that they do this for the comfort of employees, what it actually does is lower our empathic response to guilt affiliated with being served.

First step is to make you believe that in caring for their employees is that you believe that their employees are taken care of so there’s less guilt in being served. Then by having them say my pleasure it’s a another manipulation tactic to further entrench that they want to serve you.

Aight, so despite how long their lines are and the fact that they actually move slower than other drive thrus. Removing the feeling, just that slight feeling that you are inconveniencing someone.

Will drive you to come here consistently and feel as though you are served well. All there while, the menu is limited and they change very little through the year unlike other places.

It’s all a part of a ritual, and human beings intrinsically love ritual. It takes advantage of that fact. More people get joy from the ritual of preparing weed, than they get from smoking the weed.

You could give them a gummy that gets them high the exact way, they’d still smoke because there’s no ritual to popping a gummy.

Think about it, why did video games have introductions? Remember what it felt like to start up a PlayStation? A Xbox?

Remember the ritual? The feeling when what would happen if your disk loaded right and what didn’t happen?

Remember the ritual of getting a new CD?

Remember the ritual of theme songs?

Remember the ritual of the first home bulls game in the finals?

On the plus side, if you don’t like Chic Fli-A, there’s a high probably that you are a very selfless person. So this math don’t work on you.

DC won NAACP awards for outstanding host of game or reality show and as a part of 85 South for outstanding cultural or society podcast.

How is that different than any other person winning any other award for any other work?

DC won NAACP awards for outstanding host of game or reality show and as a part of 85 South for outstanding cultural or society podcast.

How is that different than any other person winning any other award for any other work?
It’s called the cultivation of talent. If you see talent, get it early, help it thrive, when it becomes a tree that bears fruit. It feels a sense of duty to give you the fruit until it realizes it doesn’t need to. But in that window, it can serve its purpose

1710856768865.jpeg

Back