Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Prince made better songs than MJ and had badder bitches.

Lol, I never understood grown ass men saying they like MJ more than Prince.

MJ ain't never made no hoes take off their clothes.

You go to an MJ concert by yourself and leave with toys and cotton candy.

You go to a Prince concert by yourself and you'll leave with a bad exotical bitch that was hypnotized and glamoured all night by a pretty nigga to have sex.

Women don't wanna fuck after an MJ concert, the nigga was making Jesus poses all night.

For those of yall that are into stocks and what not, apparently she’s heavy with the insider trading, you just copy her moves and bank

Hey fam... don't do insider trading based on some shit that somebody told you publicly on a forum, please. Keep in mind even Martha Stewart did time in the feds on some "hey why not?" shit. The SEC don't play.

And that's...

tumblr_nu1asrf0qc1ua1volo6_250.gif

Prince made better songs than MJ and had badder bitches.

Lol, I never understood grown ass men saying they like MJ more than Prince.

MJ ain't never made no hoes take off their clothes.

You go to an MJ concert by yourself and leave with toys and cotton candy.

You go to a Prince concert by yourself and you'll leave with a bad exotical bitch that was hypnotized and glamoured all night by a pretty nigga to have sex.

Women don't wanna fuck after an MJ concert, the nigga was making Jesus poses all night.

This dude is like 65 at least. Who wanna be the first to tell him both of those guys have been dead for 10-15 years? That beef is over.

Anybody else ever had a contact lens rip in half while trying to take it out of your eye?

What happens next can be pretty gnarly depending on where that sliver that’s still in your eye decides to go, and every blink pushes it further out of reach.
More times than I can count

What’s the longest you’ve had a contact sliver posted up under your eyelid? I once found one that had to have been there for over a week
Damn my g lol

A few hours. Overnight I think.

Came smooth out when I was rubbing my eye the next morning

I alternate between glasses and contacts so a 6 month supply lasts for a long time

Anybody else ever had a contact lens rip in half while trying to take it out of your eye?

What happens next can be pretty gnarly depending on where that sliver that’s still in your eye decides to go, and every blink pushes it further out of reach.
Never had that happen. Can't even remember them ever ripping. What brand do you use?

So glad I got lasik

Never had that happen. Can't even remember them ever ripping. What brand do you use?

So glad I got lasik
Biofinity

They straight tho, it’s 100% user error

I’m not supposed to sleep in them but I’m someone who is capable of dozing off at any moment. So when that happens they get stuck to the eye and I basically have to peel them out, greatly increasing the likelihood that they rip.

Back