Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I don't have Beats, but good noise cancelling on headphones is a more of a game changer than I think has ever been acknowledged. Sometimes I'll just turn my noise cancellation off to see what I'm missing, and then I'll wonder how I ever heard the music before when all the background noise is present.
Im too paranoid to have those on, lol. Even in public, I always leave one ear piece to not go fully in my ear

I don't have Beats, but good noise cancelling on headphones is a more of a game changer than I think has ever been acknowledged. Sometimes I'll just turn my noise cancellation off to see what I'm missing, and then I'll wonder how I ever heard the music before when all the background noise is present.

Man you literally can't hear shit at all around u once you activate that noise cancelation lol I was playing around w/ it all day yesterday.

Shit be scary to not hear nothing outside of your headphones when you chillin at home

Like “what if somebody break in right now?”
word. It is just me so it definitely dont wear headphones in the house. Only time I would wear noise canceling would be on a plane .

If you ever had a family member, friend, or child. That you’ve put in effort to help, or guide them to a good result. And you’re helping because you have both the tools and ability.

And then after all your help, you hear them complain that no one is helping them and how hard their life is. And you get upset because it’s a total disregard and disrespect for the amount of effort you have put into what’s going on with them.

Remember, that’s how god feels when you complain just because you don’t have what you want, now, and ignore what gods given you already

How do you get the hotel bathroom lighting in your own bathroom? Why do you look so good in a hotel bathroom mirror? Is the lighting, it’s it the mirror?

Having a ps5 and needing to put a bigger ssd in is crazy especially if you already got a 1tb in there already. Might need to get a 2tb or 3.

Back