Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Why you do this to yourself b
Are you guys ok? Yall been really serious lately. Taking everything in a literal context, as someone who’ve been through a few things, and done to work to process the past. I’m aware that being very literal or having a very literal perspective or perception is a sign of depression. I can make the thread if y’all want, no funny shit. We can all get together and talk about what’s going on in our lives. Yall seem to need it.

Are you guys ok? Yall been really serious lately. Taking everything in a literal context, as someone who’ve been through a few things, and done to work to process the past. I’m aware that being very literal or having a very literal perspective or perception is a sign of depression. I can make the thread if y’all want, no funny shit. We can all get together and talk about what’s going on in our lives. Yall seem to need it.
I just don't understand the point of that "skit".

Was it meant to be funny? Bring awareness?

Let's start here.

He was running away and fell. Then barely rolled out the way of that semi before being arrested.
What was that movie where dude rolled under a semi as it passed? Seemed dope when we were kids and a guy on YouTube who ruins movies for phone said the air pressure from a fast moving semi alone woulda sucked him up into the drive shaft..lol

Let's start here.
The guy has a Lambo, girls like Lambos, guys think they made it when they get a Lambo, he’s a good looking guy with nice style with a Lambo

Shorty gets in and passive aggressively and or cutely acts like she doesn’t know that her ex was wealthier than him. So he’s there not sure if he’s being gas lit, so as he’s asking more questions about her ex.

It becomes apparent that she just thinks he’s this cute toy that she can play with, and will play mind games with him. I take it you have never dated outside of your comfort level, this happens b. Its a mind fuck.

What was that movie where dude rolled under a semi as it passed? Seemed dope when we were kids and a guy on YouTube who ruins movies for phone said the air pressure from a fast moving semi alone woulda sucked him up into the drive shaft..lol
Honestly idk, but now i wanna find out what movie that is. If you find out let me know.

But this convo reminded me of another wild clip i saw

lol..real shit, don’t play outside your league, you in a world of hurt

Let's start here.

The guy has a Lambo, girls like Lambos, guys think they made it when they get a Lambo, he’s a good looking guy with nice style with a Lambo

Shorty gets in and passive aggressively and or cutely acts like she doesn’t know that her ex was wealthier than him. So he’s there not sure if he’s being gas lit, so as he’s asking more questions about her ex.

It becomes apparent that she just thinks he’s this cute toy that she can play with, and will play mind games with him. I take it you have never dated outside of your comfort level, this happens b. Its a mind fuck.

Both of you are so very wrong. This skit is making fun of how girls dont know shit about cars and you took it way toodeep. I guess this skit was made for car people, so i'll explain.

Dude in the skit has a Laborghini Hurcan (the smaller v10 lambo). Girls usually dont know shit about cars, so she says her ex had a fake Lambo.

He asks how does she know its fake, what was it. She says his car has "Lamborghini" written on the inside, her ex's just had "SVJ".

Dude in the video understands that an SVJ is a real lambo and the top of the line most expensive v12 version, they produced at the time.

He asks her if the doors open up, she says, "yea, the did but it was broken or something cuz it also shot fire"

He gets out the car with the 'wtf' face cuz her ex had the better lambo that he wishes he had, but her dumb ass thought it was fake and broken.

Both of you are so very wrong. This skit is making fun of how girls dont know shit about cars and you took it way toodeep. I guess this skit was made for car people, so i'll explain.

Dude in the skit has a Laborghini Hurcan (the smaller v10 lambo). Girls usually dont know shit about cars, so she says her ex had a fake Lambo.

He asks how does she know its fake, what was it. She says his car has "Lamborghini" written on the inside, her ex's just had "SVJ".

Dude in the video understands that an SVJ is a real lambo and the top of the line most expensive v12 version, they produced at the time.

He asks her if the doors open up, she says, "yea, the did but it was broken or something cuz it also shot fire"

He gets out the car with the 'wtf' face cuz her ex had the better lambo that he wishes he had, but her dumb ass thought it was fake and broken.
Look in the comment section for the continuation

I got all of this albeit not as detailed as you laid it out so thank you but still...

You know what man. This an AP problem and I'ma just leave it at that. I appreciate you trying to connect the dots 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Back