COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Eat a fucking bacon and egg and cheese sandwich like the rest of the world or a biscuit. Most rolls are after breakfast food.

I would have accepted a biscuit but that was very not an option. Croissant wasn't even there but they would have gladly served me a bacon egg and cheese in a fucking spinach wrap

Through the fight
Through the pain
Booked a flight
Took a plane
Told her not to cry, I'll be back one day

9a8534ba5a5960cea1745c84d8fcf1939bb7c752.pnj

Been dreaming this since I was young
So baby girl I'll be going til I'm gone gone
Til I'm gone gone
Til I'm gone gone

Baby girl I'll be going til I'm gone gone
Til I'm gone gone
Til I'm gone gone
But I won't be gone 4 2 long

I'm in it
I'm in it to the finish
I keep them bottles coming like my
Card ain't got no limit
Got some friends that play in football
And Some friends that play in cricket
And a mistress that is fine
Like a fuking parking ticket 😁
I said I'm in it
I'm in it til the finish
I keep them bottles coming
Til there ain't nuffin in it
I'm like Mario on mushrooms
I'm like Popeye on some spinach
We gon' keep it comin'
Til I no speakin' no English 😁

AFRICA!!!!!!!!

My Knicka

😎👌🏾👍🏽👊🏽💪🏽✊🏾😏

I don't know why but anything more than two sunny side up eggs seems like gluttony to me. Maybe I've been brainwashed by marketing though because I can easily eat 3 in a scramble or an omelet.

On another note - I was in Minnesota earlier this year and went into this local breakfast chain spot and they had bacon egg and cheese on everything from bagels to flatbreads to some crazy spaced out shit that don't make no sense. So I was like "can I get that but on a roll?"

"a what???"

"a roll"

"roll?"

"You know... like bread... but a roll. I don't know how else to explain it. Like the round bread you make a sandwich with"

...Awkward silence...

"Just put it on the fuckin' wack-ass midwest bagel, please"

...Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. The trucker behind me takes his hand off his concealed weapon...

Why the hell is a bacon egg and cheese on a roll a regional thing? That shit should be nationwide. It's not like I asked for a taylor egg and cheese salt pepper no ketchup.
This sounds like scene that would be in Fargo