Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

Horrible decision.

They both need each other.

Shannon's profile isn't gonna be the same without the show..............and Skip's not gonna be able to find another partner like Shannon.

Overall, Shannon is letting his ego get the best of him.

All the popularity he's been experiencing over the past few years is because of Undisputed.

His podcast is cool, but it's not gonna carry him the same way as the show.

I mean, how many times can you interview celebrities?

Definitely not every day.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this is gonna turn out the way he thinks it is.

Horrible decision.

They both need each other.

Shannon's profile isn't gonna be the same without the show..............and Skip's not gonna be able to find another partner like Shannon.

Overall, Shannon is letting his ego get the best of him.

All the popularity he's been experiencing over the past few years is because of Undisputed.

His podcast is cool, but it's not gonna carry him the same way as the show.

I mean, how many times can you interview celebrities?

Definitely not every day.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this is gonna turn out the way he thinks it is.

I don’t see it as ego as much as it’s just Skip not knowing how to be respectful to a man who works with him. He had been sending small shots at him for years and the whole thing about Brady being better than him was pointless to bring up.

Shannon hit levels at TE that very few players have reached, he was an ATG at his position just like Brady was in his. Especially during that era.

I don’t see it as ego as much as it’s just Skip not knowing how to be respectful to a man who works with him. He had been sending small shots at him for years and the whole thing about Brady being better than him was pointless to bring up.

Shannon hit levels at TE that very few players have reached, he was an ATG at his position just like Brady was in his. Especially during that era.

There's probably some truth to that.

Thing is, Shannon shouldn't have let Skip see him get in his feelings like that.

Once Skip saw that, he knew how to push his buttons.

And started doing it every time the opportunity came up.

There's probably some truth to that.

Thing is, Shannon shouldn't have let Skip see him get in his feelings like that.

Once Skip saw that, he knew how to push his buttons.

And started doing it every time the opportunity came up.

Right but that’s not his job to push his buttons and be unprofessional. Especially when he and him are there to talk sports.

Right but that’s not his job to push his buttons and be unprofessional. Especially when he and him are there to talk sports.

It actually is since the whole premise of the show is them going back-and-forth with each other.

Skip doesn't see it as unprofessional though.

He just thinks it's good for the show.

That's all Skip really cares about.

Back