Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

Interesting comments about this:

“Typical right wing money grab pivot. She got let go, takes the right wing mediasphere money and starts touting the "i was being censored" nonsense. Here's what happened. She was hired, was given several hosting roles as a fill in host, a podcast, and other ventures. Nothing stuck and ultimately ESPN didn't keep her around because she's easily replaceable. This happens all the time plenty of talent, regardless of gender too. ESPN is about to have a bunch of other cuts in the coming days. I expect a couple other people will try this grift”

“I hate to break it to all of these conservatives who leave over this kind of bullshit, but ESPN is not a liberal company. If they had their choice they would absolutely never mix sports and politics. The problem is sometimes there are important sports stories that need to be covered and discussed that happen to also have political elements to them. In these cases ESPN tends to default to the popular sentiment on the topic. The problem for conservatives is that their opinion on a lot of these topics is often very unpopular. Unfortunately for everyone else this just feeds into the conservative outrage culture that they love so much.”

Last edited:
Back