Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official O.G Talk Thread

JUDAH

OG
I'm getting older...and with age is supposed to come wisdom. Its been wild aging and going from being a young man looking up my elders to becoming the person others look up.

This thread is going to be a place to drop stories, videos, sayings, and life lessons that others can learn from. For men and women.

But the idea for this thread came from this video i just saw.

I mentioned it in another thread..

I went to the laundromat yesterday morning. I had a great conversation with an 85 year old lady. She was very kind and listened to me and likewise. She didn't drop any wisdom per say, but the fact that she's 85 and waking up early to do her laundry, that's great determination and perseverance at her age

I guess my first question is, how do you define an OG?

Is it age? Experience? Combination of both?

Where I grew up, if you're 20 you're an OG now, which is sad as hell.

I guess my first question is, how do you define an OG?

Is it age? Experience? Combination of both?

Where I grew up, if you're 20 you're an OG now, which is sad as hell.

Id say its a combination of both.

Id say by 40 you have enough life experience to be able to share words of wisdom to anyone younger than you. But age really isnt the only factor. Basically anyone older than you that you respect or takes the time to share their experiences or words of wisdom out of love.

Here's something for Young Bucks, nothing that you want in life is hard to get. When you actually want something, all the words, instinct, and the true you come out to obtain it. When you actually..Want It... alot of men have nervousness and trouble talking to women.

Those arent women you want, when you want something. There is no nervousness, there is complete lazor like focus. If something you want or try to do something that makes you nervous. Ask yourself why you want it. You may want, what that thing gives you. But you don't want that thing, go after what you want and you will never have trouble obtaining it.

I'll drop some vids in here in a min. I've had the same badge for damn near a year now. All my posts are gems.

Goldie quote of the day: Don't forget when you wanted what you have.

Here's something for Young Bucks, nothing that you want in life is hard to get. When you actually want something, all the words, instinct, and the true you come out to obtain it. When you actually..Want It... alot of men have nervousness and trouble talking to women.

Those arent women you want, when you want something. There is no nervousness, there is complete lazor like focus. If something you want or try to do something that makes you nervous. Ask yourself why you want it. You may want, what that thing gives you. But you don't want that thing, go after what you want and you will never have trouble obtaining it.

Good drop. To add on to this, the process of growing and learning the difference between what you want and what you need is something you shouldnt take lightly. Because ive seen too many men and women make life long choices based on things that dont mean much in the grand scheme of things only to regret it later and have to make tougher choices because of it.

Ironically, that basically is what Styles was saying in the video in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll drop some vids in here in a min. I've had the same badge for damn near a year now. All my posts are gems.
jGeuf0mcBdh3q

I'm getting older...and with age is supposed to come wisdom. Its been wild aging and going from being a young man looking up my elders to becoming the person others look up.

This thread is going to be a place to drop stories, videos, sayings, and life lessons that others can learn from. For men and women.

But the idea for this thread came from this video i just saw.

lmaooo ghost went on that long ass rant about niggas worrying about the wrong shit and right after some dumb nigga said "what's that on your leg?"

You can't teach certain niggas shit

I've said this b4 but will say it again. When it comes to dating...

Quality>>>>>>>>Quantity

Always.

you will run out of money chasing women, but you will never run out of women chasing money.

You can't talk your way in sum pussy, but you can talk your way out of it

You're 1 of 1, jus be yourself, the same reason sum don't like you is the same reason others love you

Here's another one i saw recently. The video is long and Beans covers a lot of different topics. He's a Muslim and that is a major part of the video and his stance throughout, but i timestamped a specific part the stood out to me the most.

Its a pretty good video as a whole to get perspective on where he is now if you want to watch the whole thing tho.

Back