Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Anybody else excited for the Khabib VS Barboza fight at UFC 219 tonight? can't believe Khabib has agreed to fight such a dangerous guy with all the time off and his medical problems CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ONE! should be the main event.

tumblr_p1s4k2gCX81u2ragso1_500.gif

Hollys nervous energy is annoying as fuck i hope we dont see alot of that.. when she lost those couple in a row she would.. wait . wait.. wait.. and never throw just hoping around.. she definitely needs to be mobile. No one is really given her a shot.. id be game for an upset.. aint no muscles in the chin let see is cyborg over extends her self and runs into something mean.

Too big to strong wire to wire finish.. Holly should have kicked more..

Cyborg was unbothered by Hollys attack

Last edited:
Most underappreciated attribute is self assessment
There really isnt a reason why Michael Johnson should have lost that fight.. especially in that fashion.. as well as Superboy.

In both of these cases they both had the athletics advantage and the technical advantage.. both of the have zero defense all Michael Johnson had to do was fight at range.. stop overextending on his strike and used the jab..

As for Superboy he kept backing up in straight line he found himself near that cage much of that fight... all he needed to do was step off to the right and left and make stephens reset.. dude is a straight cave man and can only fight if you are in front of him..

Paige get out "physicaled" all the time.. she gets caught in a grind fest and its a wrap

Most underappreciated attribute is self assessment
There really isnt a reason why Michael Johnson should have lost that fight.. especially in that fashion.. as well as Superboy.

In both of these cases they both had the athletics advantage and the technical advantage.. both of the have zero defense all Michael Johnson had to do was fight at range.. stop overextending on his strike and used the jab..

As for Superboy he kept backing up in straight line he found himself near that cage much of that fight... all he needed to do was step off to the right and left and make stephens reset.. dude is a straight cave man and can only fight if you are in front of him..

Paige get out "physicaled" all the time.. she gets caught in a grind fest and its a wrap
Dude, check out the Heavy Hands podcast. I think u will like it.

dont really fuck with pods like that but i do enjoy jack slack/ and i do check out connor ruebusch breakdowns (lol oh that is that dude)
Lol, yep, that is Rebusch’s podcast. He hosts it with Patrick Wyman. It’s a pure MMA technique pod, no gossip bullshit like some other podcasts.

Back