Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official London/UK Attacks Thread

Lol i fux with you Goldie but you're wrong for this thread. London isn't susceptible to more attacks than any other place. This was fucked up but no more than any incident that occurs around the world on a daily basis.

Lol i fux with you Goldie but you're wrong for this thread. London isn't susceptible to more attacks than any other place. This was fucked up but no more than any incident that occurs around the world on a daily basis.

Lol I agree the whole world’s fucked up, but the acid attacks going on over are sick.

I’ve been seeing that shit in the news nearly every day

Should be Europe attacks thread, France get its card pulled every damn year

Lol I agree the whole world’s fucked up, but the acid attacks going on over are sick.

I’ve been seeing that shit in the news nearly every day
Nah the acid attacks have died down now. There was a point last year where it seemed like a regular occurence but I haven't heard or seen one of those reported for months now. Knife crime still a problem but is has always been that's nothing new

Lol acid attacks wasn't as a big issue as it seemed. it was pushed from the right wing media as a reason why diversity doesn't work. Don't believe the hype

Back