Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official iPhone Thread

test
Everything revealed in 12 minutes

Trading in my 13 for a pro Max 14 and copping them airpods. Apple stay with some wack colors at release. Had to wait dang near half the phone cycle for that shmoney green to drop

Question, i gotta 12 pro but if i were to get the 14 would i be able to transfer over all my apps. Pictures and videos to the new one?

I read that the UK prices are insane

Glad the airpod pros got lossless support. I'll be getting those. Not sure about the touch feature. That's a small stem and if you got big fingers I could see that being an annoying problem

Question, i gotta 12 pro but if i were to get the 14 would i be able to transfer over all my apps. Pictures and videos to the new one?
Yea your stuff gets automatically backed up to icloud, but I would do another back up to your computer just in case

Appreciate it yall. I was an android nigga forever and this was my first iphone. The transfer of files were turrible droid to iphone. I need all my shit lol.

Appreciate it yall. I was an android nigga forever and this was my first iphone. The transfer of files were turrible droid to iphone. I need all my shit lol.

You should be able to put them next to each other and transfer data over if you know your Apple. Id

Oh. I thought you were transferring iphone to iphone. Mybad I have no idea about android to iphone

Looks like it's the same process iphone to iphone does

1TB is a shit ton of storage for a phone lol

Did you order yours online or go to the store? My airpod pro 2 aren't coming until Oct 7-14th lol

1TB is a shit ton of storage for a phone lol

Did you order yours online or go to the store? My airpod pro 2 aren't coming until Oct 7-14th lol
It's for people who shoot in RAW. Honestly the only people using that are people who use their phones to shoot movies and stuff like that

I 100% fucked up erasing my old iphone before moving my google Authenticator information over to the 14. Gonna have to slowly get them unconnected and figure out what accounts have 2FA on.

Back