Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official iPhone Thread

test
Man I'm torn between getting this or the galaxy fold 4. But I still like my galaxy note 10+ and either one of them still not much better than what I got, based on the specs I've seen.

I got an 11 and almost got the 13 pro max. I’m gonna wait and see what the 14 pro max looks like

iPhone 14 Pro Max renders based on multiple leaks
960x0.jpg

So Lew already got some case model units for his company if you want to see a generic mock up

I want to upgrade from my XS Max but I want to wait for the USB C change so Im gonna wait.
Unless they do like an Apple USB-C type cord I highly doubt that happens. Apple make too much money off of the lightning adapter to do that.

Unless they do like an Apple USB-C type cord I highly doubt that happens. Apple make too much money off of the lightning adapter to do that.

No they are doing it because the EU is FORCING them to do it. They not gonna make 2 versions of the phone.

No they are doing it because the EU is FORCING them to do it. They not gonna make 2 versions of the phone.
You right, I forgot about that. They got until 2024 though. That's why they're gonna take the ports out and go wireless.

Back