Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Board/Card Game Thread

I threw off on a play while having the Ace of spades in my hand Lmaoo, then I came back and played that shit and made my book Lmaoo

Kandy was like this nigga always with the baby bids (1) Lmaoo.

Yall niggas mane lmaoo
In the words of the immortal Herm Edwards, you play to win the game

This like finding out the only way to win is by out punting the other team.

Why the fuck we running an offense then?

Listen, unlike y’all, I wanna make sure the next ppl know what’s going on with them Iraqi rules

yea this site is a winner....me and goldie played like a whole game....

it was back and forth, cuz me and this nigga goldie kept over bidding our hands and literally had to set one another to make books.... shit was crazy....

my partner was a jerk though.. nigga tried to be like us and bid 5 and only made 3, i was pissed....but i had to go when i got a call

and here i thought chi was a computer geek, i was introduced to nil's back in the 90's when i started playing computer spades....

computer spades and at the crib spades tend to have small different rules, but it's the same game...
and nils are hard as fuck to make ..it takes really watching the board...anticipating who has what.....a really smart partner.....and over all some luck

double nils are like some jedi shit.....i bought several card games for the pc, my favorite was hoyle......you'd get crazy badges n shit for getting double nils....

yea this site is a winner....me and goldie played like a whole game....

it was back and forth, cuz me and this nigga goldie kept over bidding our hands and literally had to set one another to make books.... shit was crazy....

my partner was a jerk though.. nigga tried to be like us and bid 5 and only made 3, i was pissed....but i had to go when i got a call

Yo I was roflllllll when u damn near threatened your partner lol

This nigga du was like "ayo, u better make ur fuckin books" lmaooo

bruh, you went 5, i went 5, your partner went 1, and mines gonna 5....

i was like
:ohword:

Yall serious about these spades huh? I'mma go practice because I'm not trying to lose friends over this.

Back