Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Lmao this some supreme bozo shit Sloane just came back from a 5-0 deficit to 5-5 and I don’t think she s hit a winner

She s just spinning the ball back and letting Sabalenka make unforced errors

Another thing how y’all feel about Darian King coaching Sloane

I mean this is a player who never got above the Challenger level
And was the reason I ever heard of FAA cuz he lost to FAA when FAA was either 13 or 14 years old at the time making him the youngest to win a challenger match

Roger is one of one…I think I told the story

Of half the crowd leaving after he beat Isner at the Laver Cup

Zverev and Raonic were playing next no one cared
Lmao my friend didn't believe me when I said I liked tennis. She thought I was a casual because my favourite player was Federer....... Here's the joke Nadal is her jesus

Lmao my friend didn't believe me when I said I liked tennis. She thought I was a casual because my favourite player was Federer....... Here's the joke Nadal is her jesus
Lmao it’s hard to explain cuz statistically he shouldn’t be the goat but almost everyone you ask especially casuals got him as the best to ever do it ever AI

Lmao it’s hard to explain cuz statistically he shouldn’t be the goat but almost everyone you ask especially casuals got him as the best to ever do it ever AI
I think it's style we all know djokovic is going to surpass him by some distance injury stopped Nadal. But as Patrick said we have never seen anyone in tennis win this way and we might not see it again because it shouldn't happen

Lol I know everyone is surprised to know Tsurenko has the best return stats on tour. Just think about that Iga is dishing out bagels and this woman still has better statistics lmao just means she can't serve

Iga still doesn't get enough respect. it's a strange one she's been more dominant than Alcaraz and he's favourite over djokovic.

One these pundits has Iga 3rd favourite for the tournament lol

Back