Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Terrible Osaka should win this her mental state would cost her

I worry about that girl. She has all the talent in the world but she seems like a wallflower. Being an introvert can be crippling and really shit sometimes, and that's speaking from experience.

I'm always up for backing the underdog with Gauff but Osaka needs all the confidence she can get right now.

I don't think it will be good for women Tennis You can't have the world number 1 losing to a 15-year-old!

Imagine the start of the Federer era defending US champion losing to a 15-year old in round 4?

Let the girl grow its back to my point about putting her on centre court it's just madness

Also, everyone just going to disrespect a 2-time slam champion world number 1 at 21 like shes old news lmao... Let Coco live and take grow in the game she doesn't need all this exposure so soon... a bit of me thinks the Federer Machine is behind this

Also, everyone just going to disrespect a 2-time slam champion world number 1 at 21 like shes old news lmao... Let Coco live and take grow in the game she doesn't need all this exposure so soon... a bit of me thinks the Federer Machine is behind this
Osaka does give them the opening to disrespect her with her mental fragility.

The chick has not gone through half of what Townsend has had to go through. Really rooting for Townsend in this tournament. Still like Osaka though.

Back