Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

What I been saying
You seeing her now? Using pointless energy running side to side just to get the ball in court. It also leaves her exposed everyone knows her forehead is he weakness.

It's crazy because she has the game to make the points short she great at the net powerful and when needed she can be defensive

You seeing her now? Using pointless energy running side to side just to get the ball in court. It also leaves her exposed everyone knows her forehead is he weakness.

It's crazy because she has the game to make the points short she great at the net powerful and when needed she can be defensive
The charlatan Mouratouglou is going to have to teach her how to flatten out her forehand

Let me put y’all on she just won the last 2 grade 1 tournaments singles and doubles …. I think Junior Roland Garros and the Nationals are her last 2 junior tournaments

Sooooo L'Equipe ran a piece on Caro Garcia and the summary is:

She got a new coach and team, her father wasn't present as much. She started winning like never before. Her father creeps back in, her coach leaves, her physical therapist leaves...I think we all can diagnotic the issue here lol

Sooooo L'Equipe ran a piece on Caro Garcia and the summary is:

She got a new coach and team, her father wasn't present as much. She started winning like never before. Her father creeps back in, her coach leaves, her physical therapist leaves...I think we all can diagnotic the issue here lol
FFT needs to step in

LOL, ok. Why did this come up now? My brother Elzo has already spent the day looking like a fool in the Succession thread, dont think he needs this now.
Please lol niggas just can’t never think past their noses… god forbid u offer a differing opinion on a discussion lmao

To Ms Obama s defense Frances was ranked closer to 40th in the world when she made that statement …:. Today he is ranked 14 in the live rankings

It hasn’t even been a year since that statement was made but in that same time his ranking rose close to 30 spots

In a way she was right….

Last edited:
To Ms Obama s defense Frances was ranked closer to 40th in the world when she made that statement …:. Today he is ranked 14 in the live rankings

It hasn’t even been a year since that statement was made but in that same time his ranking rose close to 30 spots

In a way she was right….
Lol she said dominate men's tennis you watch him and think right now it's possible???

I would love him to win 1 slam but right now that doesn't even look possible

Back