Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Lol my dad doesn't like Federer Because Pete Sampras's was his guy then he lost at Wimbledon and disappeared. he hasn't gotten over it lmao

Pete Sampras was strangling men's tennis. Him, his boring arse tennis and his stupid Stimpy impressions when serving made Wimbledon a chore. The sooner he lost his dominance was when the game got much better.

Lol my dad doesn't like Federer Because Pete Sampras's was his guy then he lost at Wimbledon and disappeared. he hasn't gotten over it lmao
Tell ur pops to chill if I remember correctly he lost to Fed at Wimby in 2001 then mustered up one last run and won the Open in 2002

Barty on in Rod Laver Arena but the final drew huge figures for broadcaster Channel Nine, with Australian media reporting a peak of 4.2million people watched the broadcast and an average of 3.6million.

That made it the most watched women’s singles final in the country since records began in 1999, while the peak audience would have been the highest for any event in 2021 apart from the AFL grand final.

:clawd2:

Barty on in Rod Laver Arena but the final drew huge figures for broadcaster Channel Nine, with Australian media reporting a peak of 4.2million people watched the broadcast and an average of 3.6million.

That made it the most watched women’s singles final in the country since records began in 1999, while the peak audience would have been the highest for any event in 2021 apart from the AFL grand final.

:clawd2:

"I would say that we’ve created probably the best atmosphere this tournament has ever seen,” Kyrgios said in the pair's post-championship press conference.

"Ash [Barty’s] father came to us and said the crowd was the best he’s ever seen.

"Obviously, Ash is a hell of a player, but I think the ratings speak for themselves.

"The ratings speak for themselves. People watch my matches - everywhere I play around the world, the stadiums are full for that reason.

"So I don’t think those people that are screaming out before points, that has got nothing to do with us.

"But there is a reason why the ratings are the way they are and people are glued to the TV when we play. It speaks for itself really."

LMAO

He keeps falling for it against tsitsipas he said getting angry makes him distracted and he underperforms soon the crowd got wild he lost his way....

I hateee the idea the young players skipping tournaments they don't like

Back